Forever is a long time... *Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier Fanfic*

Hi I'm Lily Matthews. 

I'm Sixteen years old. Born June 20th 1998.

I have long brunette hair that matches my slight tan and brown eyes.

You could say I'm your typical teenage girl... well if you call a non social fangirl a typical teenage girl then yeah I guess I am. I literally have no life. Zero. All I do Is stay in my room, read fanfiction, eat and sleep. Joke I obviously do more like for example I work at the local café near my house because I need to save up for collage and stuff, sure my parents will help pay but I just want to be able to pay for my education.

Well anyway, I have two main best friends Zoe-Marie and Regan.

Zoe-Marie Adams.

She is Sixteen years old. Born May 3rd 1998.

She has wavy long brunette hair that matches her slight tan and big brown eyes.

She is just like me to be honest. She loves reading fanfiction and fangirling over characters in novels and the latest new teen celebs. She has a part time job as a model in this teen magazine so I don't hang out with her as much as I would love but she is still my Bestfriend!

Regan Thomas.

She is also Sixteen years old and was born December 30th 1997.

Unlike me and Zoe she has slightly shorter dirty blond hair, hers isn't too short, I'd say shoulder length. Also she is quite paler than us and her eyes are green.

She is the Exact opposite to me. She hates reading and  says "films are much better" she thinks that fanfiction is what all the 'sad' people read and that fangirling is stupid! But hey opposites attract right? (in the friendship way lol). She works at the café with me because her sister owns it - she gave me the job in the first place-. She is the only one in our friendship group with a boyfriend (Shane) they have been going out since I can remember. We all used to go pre-school with each other and we have all grew up together, all 4 of us.

So yeah that's some stuff you should know but now onto the story...