Part-24

❤HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY😍

Back to the story👇

Sometime later, when they both stopped trembling, he pulled out of her, took off the c*nd*m & tossed it into the bag of trash. Even though the air was still hot, a cooler breeze swept over his sweat soaked chest & raised gooseflash on his arms. Unfimiliar emotions surged through him. The connection b/w them had been more than physical. So much more. It had been deep, powerful, emotional- & he had no idea how to deal with it. His theories of cheap & meaningless s*x flew out the window. One time & he was hooked on her like an addict.

Swara- What's the matter?

Her voice smooth & soft with satisfaction, floated to the quagmire of his thoughts

Sanskar- Nothing. It's all good.

He kept his face turned away. The tiny sound of his voice is foreign, like it came from far away, too forced to be natural. Part of him wanted to hold her, to murmur in her hair, & bask in the moment of intimacy, but he wasn't quit sure how to go about it. It was all new to him. He made a move toward her, but she sat up & started to put up her clothes as if ready to leave.

Swara- Do you think it's going to rain? I left one of the windows open at my house. The words were cool & impersonal, as if she was making small talk with stranger.

The nonchalance of her voice broke him. Hadn't she felt the connection b/w them? She didn't act like it. It struck him that their roles had somehow reversed, that Swara had become him in this situation. This is exactly how he had treated others, with casual indifference after an intimate act, throwing up an emotional to keep anyone from getting to close. Except it had been more casual to him. It had been more. And he wanted it to be more for her as well.

Insecurity wasn't his style. He should be the one dressing with haste, eager to move on, not her. Afterall he had promised her pleasure without commitment, s*x without love, and he had delivered. He always delivered, so why should it bother him so much this time? The answer stared him in the face with a gaunt, vacant eyes. It was the emtiness. He was sick & tired of the emtiness.

Precap- End of Date...Friendship... Relationship...SWASAN...Keep guessing😉

Will Sanskar realise his feeling towards Swara?

Will Sanskar able to confess?

Will Swara reciprocate his Feelings?

Will they break apart?

Will it be THE END of SWASAN?

Will this be the END of the story?

How's the episode?😀
Plzz Do vote & comment😊

I know i had given a shock on Valentine's Day but as you all know I love to create suspense😈😆😜😂😝😉👿... Don't beat me for this. And keep guessing😄😄

Sorry for the late update Dear Readers.
Many readers msged me to update the next episode. It shows how much you all like my work. It always encourages me. Thank you for all your love & support. It means alot to me. Thank you for bearing me & my irregularity & laziness. ❤

I'm really busy in my personal life so i'm not getting time to update.

I'll update next Episode after 27th Feb. I'll try to update b4 that but can't promise bcoz I don't want to spoil the story by giving small updates. Next update will be long enough, your wait will be worth☺

Once again Happy Valentine's Day to all my Readers.🌹🌷
Enjoy with your loved once😄
Keep Smiling!😃