chapter 22 - Founder's Day

Start from the beginning

Liv sat in a chair next to him. "I have... no clue what is going on, and you seem to know everything. You owe me this much. You owe me the truth."

 John sighed, nodding. "Vampires."

"Okay, if vampires exist, where the hell are they?" Liv asked.

John smirked at the irony. "You know five of them, and you just met one." Liv gave him a look to elaborate. "Stefan, Kaylin and Damon Salvatore, Anna, Isobel... And Cristian."

Liv looked at John in realization. "Wait. Do Jeremy, Alex and Elena know about all of this?" John didn't answer, looking at her sympathetically. "Oh, my God. They do."

From 1.21 "Isobel", in the foyer of the Gilbert House, Jeremy wrapped his arms around Liv.

Liv didn't return the embrace, completely numb.

Jeremy pulled away, looking at her in confusion.

Liv couldn't meet his gaze.

Jeremy realized why. "You know."

Liv finally met his gaze. "So, it's true."

"It's all true, Liv," Jeremy told her softly.

 From 1.21 "Isobel", in Liv's room, Liv leaned against the door, looking forward in absolute numb, slowly sliding down toward the floor, tears in her eyes. She started to cry silently, unable to move, but not making a sound so Jeremy wouldn't hear, holding her head, her fingers closing in around her hair, unable to know how to react to everything that had happened to her that day.

From 1.21 "Isobel", in the Grill, Eliza and Bonnie were sitting together at a table.

"I couldn't do what they wanted me to do," Bonnie told her. "It wasn't right. But when Alex and Elena find out... They're never gonna forgive me."   

-~-

Day One

Day - Gilbert House - Alex/Elena's Room 

Alex and Elena were getting dressed for the Founders' Day Parade. 

Jenna was helping them into their dresses. 

Alex's dress was a red evening gown from 1867. Of course, she was wearing her vervain bracelet.

-

Salvatore Boarding House - Stefan's Room 

Stefan was getting ready for the Founders' Day Parade, tying his shoes, in 1864 attire. 

-

Gilbert House - Alex/Elena's Room 

Elena pulled a lime green ribbon on around her yellow 1864 dress.

-

Salvatore Boarding House - Stefan's Room