The Carnival

~yoυr poιnт oғ vιew~

   I woke up to the smell of fresh baked cake and other types of sweets, I didn't know why this was occurring until I remembered it was my birthday.. I'm turning (age here) ! I have a feeling today will be a great day,, sorta. I enter my kitchen noticing that my friends had made me a lil party which I did enjoy very much.
My friends had made a plan for today already, the plan is to go to this carnival which I think I'm too mature for now! But oh well. I do enjoy all the fun rides and sugary sweets though! Hopefully this doesn't turn out so bad.

~ Time skip ~

I began to get ready for the carnival. I put on a basic tee with a casual (J/C) jacket with some leggings and some old faded Converse. Course I didn't want to get TOO preppy. My friends and I began to walk to the carnival and believe me when I say they were hyped. My friend (F/N) was so excited she/he began to get all jumpy. Then there was me not really excited but still grateful that I got to go. Once we arrived, everything looked; amazing you could say. The lights were dimmed with pasty colors. There were kids running around enjoying there time. My friends took one glance at the carnival and ran off without me leaving me all alone. "Wow, wonderful" I said sarcastically. I then began to look around and went on a few rides alone (All around me are familiar faces.. ). I eventually got some cotton candy that had an adorable dog face and sat on a bench. "Thanks for not bailing on me" I spoke to my treat. Once I began to stuff some cotton candy in my mouth, this tall shadow confronted me. "You done ye-" I realized it wasn't one of my friends.  I was terrified. It was some dude dressed as a blue and red themed clown, he had blonde hair and had quite the toothy grin. "Uh-" I panicked, I H A T E D clowns. Then he spoke up.
"Hello! My names Beppi! Beppi the clown! What is a fine gal like you doing out here alone?" he sat down and gave me a wide smile.
"BIRTHDAY. FRIENDS LEFT. ALONE" I was still somehow panicking.
He laughed and tried to comfort me by telling me a few jokes. Strangely, this did work but it doesn't change my opinion on the way I see clowns.
"Do you work here or something???.. " I asked.
"Yep, it's the best!"
"I'm sure it is-.. Are you always here?"
"Toots I'm the center stage of this carnival, everybody here loves me" he smirked.
Oh boy.

~ Time skip ~

   It's been at least an hour and it was getting late, Beppi and I are still somehow talking. He didn't seem all that bad, he was sweet and pretty funny. It all had to come to an end soon once I saw my friends walking towards me.
"Well looks like I gotta go, my friends are finally back"
Beppi seemed to frown a bit, "Will I ever get to see you again?"
"Uh yeah sure-.. "
He smiled and hugged me "Oh great!"
He's a swell clown if I do say so myself.

~ Time skip ~

   I said my goodbyes to my friends and went home. Guess today wasn't so bad thanks to Beppi. Maybe I'll plan to visit him one day.  I then showered and got ready for bed. Once I touched my soft covers I knocked out.

~ Morning ~

Today was a boring day, I had done all my chores and had nothing planned at all for the day. I text my friend (F/N)  but she/he doesn't answer, probably still sleeping. I sigh and sit down. Then I start to remember about Beppi.  "Should I visit him today??" I say to myself.
"Hmm.. " I grab my things and head out.  Once I arrive at the carnival, I grab myself a cotton candy just as yesterday and sit down on the same bench. I wait for Beppi to hopefully come along. I then finally see him and sigh with relief.
He waved at me happily and began to run towards me. Once he caught up he sat down next to me.
"See you've came back" his face lit up.
"Why wouldn't I? Dude you're like the closest thing I've ever had to a real friend, seriously. No joke attached"
"Odd, not many people refer to me as a friend they all just see me as a HILARIOUS clown but oh well!" he grabbed my hand and ran towards a roller coaster.
"Aw geez.. Beppi I just at-"
"Too late!" he was already sat down on a seat.
I sighed and laughed it out a bit but not for long. I was screaming, the ride was terrifying, and Beppi was laughing with his arms out the whole time.
   When we got off I was shaking. Never again-
Beppi grabbed my hand again
"Another one! Come on!" he cheered.
He seemed like a little kid but it was quite adorable
"Nuh-uh! No way muchacho! I already feel sick! Can we do something else??"
He frowned "fineeee!... You know what, " he gasped "i never really caught your name!"
"Oh.. Right.. My name is (Y/N)... "
"That's an extraordinary name! I love it!" Beppi gave me another one of his famous toothy grins.
We then went on other but slower rides and had a blast. I have to admit, I did have fun.

~ Time Skip ~

The day was already gonna eventually end and I told Beppi I'd come another day and said goodbye. I was walking home and began to think. Beppi is a great person which I don't deny but would visiting him be my everyday life cycle? I was confused at this point.  I'm having mixed feelings.

Well that's the first chapter and I hoped you guys enjoyed it! Please vote xx ❤️❤️