02

Tan Ja-min's POV

Ugh. That guy is stuck in my head the whole day. Something about him makes my feel tingles. Maybe it's just his face. Stop it, Ja-min. Stop thinking about him.

I laid in my bed and went on my phone. I opened Facebook to check if anyone messaged me and also checked if Koreaboo had any new news to see.

Around 30 minutes later, I got a notification. A friend request? I clicked on the person and the name appeared. "Kang Yoo Chan". Who's that? Maybe the person has a picture. I clicked on the album and it appeared group pictures. I clicked on the "Kang Yoo Chan's Pictures". *BANG* it was the popular guy from lunch.

How did he even get my name? What the hell? He's so creepy. What a stalker?

I closed my laptop and ignored the friend request. I was about to stand up to brush my teeth, but then I heard my phone ring. I grabbed my phone and the screen said "Kang Yoo Chan: Hi:)" I forgot I had messenger on my phone.

I tilted my head in confused, then rolled my eyes. What does this guy want from me?

I opened to the chat and replied him.

"Do I know you by any chance?" - I answered him.
Seen 10:12pm

"No, but I would like you to know me;)" - he winked at the end.
Seen 10:12pm

"Sorry, but I don't wanna know you. Bye." - I tried to end the conversation.
Seen 10:13pm

"Oh, I see. Trying to play hard to get, huh? I like it." - he flirted at me.
Seen 10:14pm

"What the hell? I'm not." - I fought back.
Seen 10:14pm

"Yes, you are:) Don't worry, I like it." - he flirted again.
Seen 10:15pm

"I'm not! Stop it would you?! Bye." - I yelled at him.
Seen 10:16pm

"Chill, princess. Ok, fine. I'll leave you for now. I'll talk to you tomorrow;)" - he said.
Seen 10:17pm

I'll just leave him on read. Oh my god. My head was already boiling. Ugh, I hate him already. I should just go brush my teeth and sleep. I have school tomorrow.

Kang Yoo Chan's POV

I chuckled as I saw that she left me on read. Playing around with me, huh? I'll try hard, Ja-min. Just for you. I put my phone next to me and laid down. I smiled as I fell asleep thinking about the conversation.

——————————————————

BONUS CHAPTER BCUZ OF CHAN'S BDAY!

Published: December 30, 2017
#happychanday

Edited: January 2, 2018
July 22, 2018