Limits; welcome + rules

Holy gawd so I'm open again... as stated before. I might be open temporarily. It'll take me a bit to make your "covers" anyways... I'm more experience than before. I've been making many edits off of Anime Amino.

So I'll take 5-8 requests and close off this covershop temporarily until I get your requests done. I'm being nice and since it's 2021... I want to make a few presents here and there.

And if I see something I can do I'll accept. If I don't know what the hell im suppose to make. I won't except.

><><><><>

•Please read the rules and payments before asking for a cover!•

Some more examples next part! Please go see for yourself before you request!

Read till the end THERE is a password to request here.

Rules!

[1] BOOK MUST BE PUBLISHED! IM TIRED OF MAKING COVERS TO GO TO WASTE! Please for LOVE of god don't bother requesting if it isn't published! I still make covers for unpublished books and they never get published! There is only that small chance I would make covers for unpublished books if you're a VIP. I may make a preview of the cover, and will submit you the link once you publish the book other than that. Or else I am closing the request.

[2] And I did get a comment if someone wants to publish the book cover. I had cases like this and most of the time the cover goes to waste.

[4] don't be rude here! Also no
tolerance if you're impatient enough to go elsewhere when you asked one here!

[5] YOU can only request a REDO! If the designer made a mistake in the title, Subtitle, Author name. In some cases some redos can be made if by the designers choice!

[6] don't shop-hop, that's an immediate black list from me.

[7] FOLLOW THE PAYMENTS! If you don't, you will be blacklisted and won't ever get another cover by me!

[8] I can and will deny any request that I either don't have the inspiration for, or think I can not do.

[9] will deny any genre that goes against Wattpad guidelines.

[10] Read the damn rules and don't request here, so many people have been requesting in the wrong posts and create their own threads. Next part is the requests. Please have read all the rules before requesting.

[11] Last rule, those who don't credit or remove my Wattpad will never be allowed to request here again. So be kind to us designers!<3

Comment if you want one done by this way or other ways I've done before. Look at my covers to know what I make.

NEXT POST AFTER THIS ONE YOU CAN REQUEST