[2]

Chapter: 2
Chapter Name: What a Random yet Satisfying Day
Words: 3208
👿👶👿

You had heard many things about Ishiyama High School.  Including the mentions about a strong male who was like a demon in many ways with his child along side. Many rumors said he was raising a demon child from Hell. And that some general with many faces would beat anyone who dared to challenge.

Of course you on the other hand didn't believe it. I mean it sounded like they were stretching the truth just a bit too much. You weren't the type to believe in demons and all that jazz. You were the 'I'll believe it when I see it' -type of person.

Getting up from your bed you grabbed your school uniform and went to the bathroom to freshen up your dead look.

Looking at yourself in the mirror you had a pissed off look. Sadly it was your neutral face so you were mistaken to look angry a lot of times. Lifting your hand you touched the eye patch that covered your left eye. Your left eye didn't really have an eye in the eye socket. You lost your eye when you were 13 years old. Two words: Glass Fight. Sounded fun in idea, oh so very bad in practice.

Walking out of the bathroom you grabbed your phone and shoved it into your pocket. You decided to skip breakfast, like usual, and opened your window. Grabbing your backpack you held it close in front of you. You never liked wearing your backpack so you always held it in front of you. Besides it's good use of a weapon for when you get in an attack.

Jumping out of your window you landed on the concrete with almost no noise.

Walking to your school you took out your English to Japanese Guide book. This book has helped you a lot and it was easy to use. It gave you phases and words and explained in detail on how to pronounce it and how to use it in a conversation. Reciting come of the sentences out loud you walked while focusing on your book not paying any mind to that around you.

"Ohayoo gozaimasu...ohayoo gozaimasu..." You said as you kept repeating it until you were able to say it perfectly. Japanese wasn't hard to speak but it was hard to read.

You then bumped into something soft but you didn't fall over. Without look up you said "I'm sorry, excuse me" and walked past them both. Ask you were walking your heard a "Dabu!" From what sounded like a child. "Be'el!" You heard a male shout. "San...Chan...Kun...Ugh Honorfics are a pain..." You muttered as you read about how to use them and what they meant. "Does he seriously not feel Baby Be'el on his head!?" You heard a voice yell. 'People are more loud than usual today...' You thought. Taking a sharp turn you decided you would take a shortcut to school to get away from the noise.

Jumping up you did some parkour and landed on the roof. Hearing giggles and clapping you looked around. 'Why do I keep hearing baby noises?' You questioned internally. "Dabu! Dabu!" You signed and just assumes someone was taking care of a baby near by. 'I need to hurry to school anyways.' You thought as you jumped from one building to another. Seeing the school in view you prepared to do a final jump. Feeling something tug onto your hair you looked up. "Oh my goodness w-what-!?" You yelled as you stared at the baby on your head. Pulling the baby off of your head you to get a better look. Staring at the baby it stared right back at you. Then something clicked inside your head.

"Your the baby that was with those two guys! Ah, how did you even get on my head? I've to return you back to your two dad's before they get worried sick." You said to the baby as you held him close. "Dabu..." The baby said as he held onto your shirt. He then reached up and tried to grab your eyepatch. "Ah, no baby. You can't touch that." You said as you moved the baby's hand away. 'I feel uncomfortable calling him 'baby'...What is his name?' You thought in question. The baby then started to tear up and you panicked. "Okay okay you can touch it!" You said as you leaned your face to him. He then brighten up and grabbed your eyepatch and pulled it off. What he did next suprised you.