Ananya: sir if you don't mind can I go out and visit some certain places so that I can get inspiration??

Monisteirre: (smiles) I myself ask my designers to do that and off course you are allowed. (Winks) after all, good inspirations always come from fresh view.

Ananya smiles and leaves from there. She quickly updates Naomi about the recent happenings and left from there bidding bye to her.

Ananya roams in the streets. The sight of the street was pretty spell bounding actually. They had neon grey street lights on every after a distance of 2 meter. It had bushes but at a level of satisfaction. There wasn't much traffic and also the streets and roads were clean. Hmmm they do maintain cleanliness. But it was not the time to admire them. At least not for Ananya as she was too busy thinking from where do she will get inspired. And as if to help here she felt a light tap on her shoulder and when she turned around she was startled with view in front of her. In front of her was a prince. Prince Ali from Altaria.

Ali: wow Ananya. I did never think I would meet you again. At least not like this in the middle of the footpath.

Ananya: Ali!!! What are you doing here? Are you out of your mind? If someone notice you like this without being armed then did you think what may happen?

Ali: geez, Ananya!!! You sound like Avni!(smiles and then remembers avni. Tries to change the topic) besides if you shout like this everyone will come to know that I am a prince who is roaming in the streets of ********* without armed or being armed.

Ananya: (realizes Ali trying to change the topic but plays along) yeah right! Now I am the one who is trying to make people aware of it. Whatever! You didn't answer my question.

Ali: right! So I was getting bored being inside the castle and so thought to roam in the streets and go and have this awesome Indian food.

Ananya: what! You must be kidding me, right? Indian food, here? And most importantly you, eating Indian food?

Ali: why? Can't I eat Indian food?

Ananya: no. I didn't mean that. I am just surprise that you are willing to have Indian food. Soo....

Ali: haha! It's true. I love Indian. My bffe also liked Indian food. Whenever we visit somewhere she would always have Indian food as lunch or dinner. And sometimes breakfast also.

Ananya: so Ali. Tell me where I will get this awesome Indian food.

Ali: you don't have to ask me, you just have to follow me. (Saying so he grabs Ananya's hand and drags her with him.) But before that let's hang around a bit.

Ananya: Ali... where are you dragging me off?

Ali: shhh.... Come on, you will get to know by yourself.

They walk for a couple of minutes until they reached a ground where a chopper was waiting. Ali dragged her and boarded the chopper. And off they went. Over the gardens, fountains, people and shops and malls. Ananya never in her life boarded the chopper had her black eyes sparkled with shine and happiness was clearly shown on her face. Seeing Ananya like that Ali felt very happy. This blackhead girl surely did remind him of someone. And eventually Ali also felt a huge smile crept on his face. He hated to interrupt her from viewing this beautiful scenario but he has to.

Ali: so Ananya, what were you doing in the streets? Usually you should be in your work.

Ananya: oh yes, I should be. But monisteirre wants me to design some clothes for him because one of his designers stole them and is out of reach.

Ali: don't you think you shouldn't be telling me about the stealing thing.

Ananya: yup, I know. But when I am around you, I feel good. You are trustworthy. And a good friend of mine.

Ali: oh. (Was all he could say). Look we reached our destination.

Ananya: this place?

Ali: yes! Welcome to ........

******************************************************

Hehe guys. I chase them but I couldn't reach them and they just vanished in thin air. What? Don't give me that look as if I am a daft. Oh you all were not giving me that look for a different reason. I know I haven't updated for a long while but that doesn't mean that I will not update. So guys can anyone of guess the place name. If so then comment. And who knows the winner may also ask me to update any of his/her favorite ff of mine. So guys don't forget to like, comment and also to recommend if you like my story. Till then stay calm, stay healthy and keep watching Naamkaran from Monday to Friday at 9 P.M. only on Starplus. And oh Happy Bohaag Bihu. and do watch the video.

THANKS FOR READING

LOTS OF LOVE

-LILLIANA LIEBEN