"Yeah, so am I. This whole place is confusing" Mack says. Y/n shakes her head.

"No, not that. Its just-" she turns to Brady "They obviously saw you singing with the Bikers, why invite you to a party?" Brady shrugs

"Maybe their just being nice" he defends.

"Yeah but-" Y/n starts, but Mack butted in

"We're stuck in another dimension and your idea of killing time is to party? Not me" Mack huffs, folding her arms.

The sky suddenly darkened, the fairy lights wrapped around the resturant were lit, and upbeat music played in the background. Y/n looked down, seeing that her shirt and shorts were gone, and replaced by a flowery blue dress. Her wet and stringy hair was now dry and fluffy, pulled back by a matching blue headband. She gasps at the change, seeing that Mack had on a flowery yellow dress, and Brady in a blue shirt and khaki trousers.

"How am I wearing this?" Y/n asks. "I don't even like dresses!" She whines

"This is 1962 Y/n, all the girls wear dresses" Brady sniggers, making Y/n glare and smack his arm

"Now's not the time Brady!" The boy winced, and peered past the angry girl and confused Mack, and frowned.

"Dude, your board" he says, pointing. The girls look, seeing the surfboard Mack had used.

"How did that get there?" Mack says.

"No clue, and you two look nice" He says. Mack touched the board, and placed the Rash Guard shirt she had been wearing on the rope next to the board.

"Aren't you afriad someone could steal that?" Y/n asks.

"It'll be fine" Brady says. "Come in let's go in" He grabs the girls' hands and tug then inside Big Momma's.

The restaurant was bathed in fairy lights, lots of people (mostly surfers) sat around tables, laughing, talking, and eating. A band was on stage, singing a hop song.

"So, this is a shindig" Mack says.

"Its so.......shindiggy" Y/n nods in affirmation. Brady snorts, shaking his head.

"Yep, and you two are dressed for it. Let's roll" He walks down the steps, leading the girls into the room. Y/n glances at her brother nervously.

"I hope you don't expect me to dance"

"Y/n I don't expect you too, I know you will" He grins, just as the familiar tune of Falling For You echoed. Y/n turned to see Lela on the stage, Struts and another blonde biker behind her. Y/n's heart sped up, and she backed away from her brother.

"Oh no. No no no. Brady I can't dance!" She hisses. Brady rolls his eyes.

"Come on Y/n, it'll be fine"

"No it won't! I'll embarras myself" Brady gently pushed Y/n towards the group of bikers and surfers who stood to dance. "Brady!" She yelps, stumbling into someone.

Hands steadied her, and she looked into a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Oh shit. She thought. Butchy raised his eyes at her.

"A little clumsy there eh?" He smiled at her.

"Uh, a bit" she replies shyly. He grins, and dipped her slightly, and pulled her back up. "I'm not a good dancer" she whispers.

"Neither and I" he smirks.

The day started ordinary

Boys walking by

Ooooooo

It was the same old story