Abusive Boyfriend Pt. 1

A/N: This chapter contains mentions of domestic abuse and alchoholism as well as drug use. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you skip the chapter. Also contains swearing.

Soogi's POV

Hana

Dul

Set

I counted in my head over and over again as I ran to my boyfriend, Sangwoo's  (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

house. Rain soaked my black hoodie and I splashed through multiple puddles but that was nothing compared to what was going to happen once I got home. I was late by nearly an hour and a half since I lost track of time while practicing with Jungkook and J-Hope.

Opening the door to the run-down house, I cringed at the smell of pot and alchohol. Quietly closing the door, I heard my boyfriend's loud footsteps stomping in my direction. I nearly screamed as a glass bottle shattered on the wall behind me.

"Where the fuck were you, slut? Fucking those goddamn bandmates of your right?!" He yelled at me, stepping closer and clenching his fists in anger.

"N-No, I just lost track of time while practicing!" I was quick to defend myself, being careful to leave out the part about Jungkook and J-Hope being with me. 

"Bullshit!" Sangwoo slapped me and kicked me to the ground, stomping on my hand as I bit my lip to keep from yelling. I heard a sickening crack as he continuously kicked me in the face and stomach. He took another glass bottle, throwing it at my side. I finally gave in to the pain and let out a scream as the glass shards dug deep into my skin.

Sangwoo grunted and left the living room, leaving me a sobbing mess on the ground. I heard a door slamming, signalling that we went to his room. Black spots invaded my vision and they slowly grew bigger as a small pool of blood formed around me. My sobs died down as I slipped in and out of conciousness throughout the remainder of the night.

A/N: I'm really tired so I'll sleep and then hopefully upload part two of this later today. I hope it wasn't too graphic and I (J) hope you enjoyed!