💌

First of all, thank you for checking this out

First of all, thank you for checking this out. Although I might confess I'm basically new to all these contests and stuff, considering I only make requests and not join contests, well, I joined once but I got bored asf and decided to abandon the idea. And anyway, that was, like, 2 years ago since that mediocrity happened and now, I'm proud to announce that I aaam baaaack contest peeps!!!

Now let's just skip all formalities, shall we? It's not my thing, really and I'm a sucker when it comes to introductions. You don't really need it anyway because you're awesome and you knew that this book is all about contest entries, right? Right?! I'll assume that your answer is right!

If you're in a hurry to check what's inside this book, then don't bother reading these shenanigans. But if you're awesome, then stay and read this piece of lame crap. Choose. Lame? Or awesome?

So you decided to stay and that's really great!!! (I'm insane and I had a feeling my inner self just abandoned me for being too embarrassing gaaah)

CANCELLED
▶ PENDING
DONE
     🏆 won an award

Before anything else, would you mind if you comment your thoughts? It gets really lonely here in this book and I'm hoping someone will shatter it. Not that I can't but believe me, it's sad when you don't have noisy readers *sighs*. And don't worry, I'll reply as soon as possible as long as wattpad notifies me.

Sooo I'm hoping we could all be friends (hooray!) hihihi ~

Questions about anything? (absolutely anything?) I'm always up to answer whether it's a joke, a rant, rage, gossips or just a friendly chit-chat.

Let me know where you are through comments! I would really want to know where my dearest visitors came from and what country this book had reached hihihi~

The default language here is English but you might read Tagalog through comments :)

and also, all badges attached to the cover came from some of the contests I've won but some contests don't support a badge :)) and no I'm not trying to flaunt my achievements if that's what you might think I'm doing :(

Love you all! and stay cool everyone ❤

(EDITED PART)

And p.s. my request form will be located somewhere around this book. If you're somewhat interested to request a cover then go find a chap with '✉' and read it out first before you surf my entries hahahaha! Dont forget to scroll to the next chapter for additional information. (NO STOP I DELETED IT ALREADY SORRY)

-Ei/Dai/Daisuki/Dairen/Cygnus/Polaris/Dairen/EiDi/Goddess Ei (wow hilarious codenames I got there)

EDIT: ( MUST READ )
If you don't wanna cringe yourself, then you might probably should check the latest covers because they are better than the first ones xD (you know, Im in the middle of destruction and development hahaha). Or if you're naughty, then go and compare my crappy edits from before annnd now then please leave a feedback hihi

EDITED PART (LAST ONE)
GOODBYE. go check out my other graphic portfolio. this book had craps in it. :(((( I am not gonna use it anymore so I changed the status to complete. thanks for checking out. I love you all 💖💕

 I love you all 💖💕