chp.1

I love this tree it bring back good times with my grandma. It was our happy place you should see it when it blooms and all the flowers are a beautiful soft pink colour. When the wind blows and the flowers flew off and land on my  book I knew that she was here. ''MOVE  GIRL!'' I heard a rough sand paper voice shout. ''We're going to cut do this stupid tree.'' My kindness sank and my anger rose. ''NO! YOU LEAVE YOU GO FOR NOTHING OLD TROLL''[best comment I could of come up with they will have to come back to me in 2hrs]. THEY DIDN'T CARE! so I stood in front of the tree, there was this boy and he just stand THERE DRINKING A MILKSHAKE ?! AND THE WORSE PART IS HE  KNEW ABOUT MY GRANDMA [she was popular with the town] AND HE JUST  STAND THERE C'MON HELP A GIRL OUT! '' hey move out of the way'' I didn't listen but then someone took my wrist and pulled my out of the way, ''NO!'' I  screamed  but they destroyed the tree . I felt run down my face, I buried my face in my hands. ''why, why this tree?'' I said,' 'hey are you alright?'' I heard a  voice say, I looked up and saw the same boy who didn't help me ''Um... your face is turning re--'' ''I HATE YOU!'' I screamed ,''hate me?!.... what did I do?'' he said ''you just stand there and  watch  while drinking you're   stupid  milkshake'' I said trying to control my anger ''I save your life sweetcheeks'' I wanted to slap that smirk off his face so bad ''leave me alone!'' I started to run  when he grabs my wrists again . ''let me go ... didn't you  hear my say leave me  alone'' I sighed. ''yes but I decided to ignore it.'' he said grinning I mentally hit him in the head. ''please just let me  go'' and he did. What  a moron, he is  such a jerk . ''oh and my name is a'jay , what's yours?'' he  asked '' I don't care go away'' ' OUCH ,so  mean..... I like that'' uh gross , I made a disgusted face and started to walk .

              ''Aww leaving so soon , I will find out your name sooner or later ''he said ,''No you won't and never will'' he laughed at my comment . What a big idiot , I 'm so glad he is not going to my school  [a/n :or that is what she thinks till next chp]

Hey guys this my first story and also I  know it's short [don't kill me i'm to young to die]                       so PLEASE comment and vote  love you my little pretties* rubs hands  and laughs evilly * anyways byeeeeeeeee!!!

pomergranatecreamgirl