I nodded and gave him a weak smile and walked towards Harry. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my house. "Get off of me." I pulled my hand from his grip. He sighed and unlocked his car. I hopped into the passenger seat and he drove off.

"You're a dick." I said, repeating my words from earlier. "You're a bitch." He countered with a smirk. "Then, what are we doing here Harry? We both hate each other." I said leaning my chin on my hand. "I don't hate you." He said quietly.

"I don't necessarily hate you. I don't particularly like you at this moment." I told him and he ignored me. "What did you mean earlier when you said that 'I leave you and you're already onto the next guy'?" I asked and he sighed, but didn't respond.

"God, Harry. You want me to obey your every command, but you won't give me one answer?" I said angrily. "It doesn't matter anyways." He dismissed and I was too emotionally drained to argue with him. I looked at the road and realized we weren't going in the direction of my house.

"Where are you going?" I asked as we passed a sign that said we were leaving town. "Somewhere." He said and I rolled my eyes. I gave up on trying to get answers, so I shut my eyes and leaned my head against the window. 

I heard the radio, so Harry must've turned it on. He hummed along quietly to the song as I felt the car go over a bump my head hit the window. "Dammit." I said and rubbed my head. I heard Harry slightly chuckle and I shot him a glare.

"Come here." He said and I leaned onto his arm. I don't care how angry I was at him. I was exhausted and my head hurt now. I breathed in his scent nuzzled into his arm. I felt him chuckle, but I ignored it as sleep took over my body.

.

.

.

When I woke up I was being carried, I felt my heart quicken in fear. "Relax, love." Harry's hushed voice said and I felt my heart slow. I thought I was being kidnapped or something. "You want me to put you down?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, too tired." I said and buried my face in his chest. He laughed and continued carrying me. "Where are we going?" I asked, but it was muffled. "You'll see." I could hear the smirk in his voice, but I wasn't in the mood for prying. 

"Fine." I grumbled sleepily. "What time is it?" I asked. "Like 2 in the morning." He said as he continued walking. I felt like we would never get to where we were going. "Here." He said putting me down. I groaned in complaint, but sucked it up.

"What?" I said and he pulled a cloth from his back pocket. "Blindfold." He said and I groaned. He tied the cloth around my head so I couldn't see, but I was very annoyed. "What the hell." I said as he picked me up and I clung to his back.

"I haven't had a piggyback ride in years." I said with a giggle and he laughed. "Don't get used to it." He huffed. "Hop off." He said as I felt him bend down. I got off his back and heard leaves rustling. "Ah." He said as he found what he was looking for.

He took my hand and laced our fingers together and pulled me to wherever he was walking. I knew we entered a building or house or something because the temperature got warmer. "Harry." I whined as I was directed through the darkness.

Well, it wasn't actually dark, but he still didn't take the blindfold off of me. "Few more minutes." He said and we kept walking. "Stairs." He said as I blindly made my way up the stairs luckily without tripping. I heard him open a door and he sat me down on what I assume is a mattress.

"Whoa there, Harry. I don't even like you. I definitely don't want to have sex with you." I joked and he laughed sarcastically. "Very funny." He said and I laughed. He took off my shoes and sat down next to me on the bed.

He pushed me back nearly touching my chest in the process. "Are you sure you're not trying to get in my pants, Styles?" I chuckled and I heard him sigh. "I'm sure." He said. I heard some weird sound then I felt him untie my blindfold.

I gasped at the sight above me. "Oh my god." I gaped at the ceiling. Well, technically the ceiling. It was a glass ceiling so you could see the stars as you laid in bed. "This is beautiful, Harry." I said looking over at him to see him already looking at me.

"Yeah, it is." He said looking up. "Why did you bring me here though?" I asked and he shrugged. "It's quiet and there's no distractions." He said and I looked at him weirdly. "Distractions?" I asked and he sighed. 

"Right." I dismissed it and continued looking at the stars. "I told your parents that you were staying with Meredith and I told Meredith that you're with me." He said and I nodded. "Spending the night together, eh?" I said and he rolled his eyes with a slight grin on his lips.

"Yes, love." He said and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and looked at the stars. I'm not exactly sure what Harry and I were. It's like, sometimes I'd like to kiss the smirk off his face and the other half of the time I want to shoot him in the leg.

I didn't care what we were at the moment. We just met anyways, no need to rush into anything. Neither of us are going anywhere. I sighed happily as Harry and I made out the different constellations in the sky. 

"Thank you." I smiled up at Harry and he smiled back at me. "Anytime, love." He said and we held each others gaze. He smiled with his dimples coming out and kissed me on the forehead. "Go to sleep." He said and I did just what he said.