"Have you ever... Kissed a boy?" he asked. My breathing was becoming irregular now.

"Why do you ask?" I replied and he shrugged, his emerald eyes looking deep into mine as his fingertips brushed my cheek.

"Because I want to be your first." he whispered, ducking his head forward towards mine.

Our lips touched softly and fireworks began to go off inside me. My whole body felt alive in a way that it never had before.

After only a few seconds, I pulled away instantly.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, slightly stunned by his gesture.

"It dunno." he said.

for some reason it felt right.

So right, in fact that I did it again, this time I ducked my head forward onto his lips.

His hand reached up and pulled me closer to him until I was virtually sat on his lap as he deepened the kiss, his hands feeling their way through my hair as mine slung around his shoulders.

His tongue ran along my bottom lip, asking for access. I slowly parted my lips just enough for his tongue to begin roaming around my mouth, our tongues colliding in perfect sync everytime.

He nibbled my lip softly and I did the same back to him.

Our tongues collided for a while longer as I played with his hair until we both pulled away.

"I er... I should go." I panicked.

I was kind of embarrassed.

What if I was a bad kisser?

Everything was running through my mind too quickly as I raced back to my dorm and as soon as I got in I went to bed.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up, dragging my almost lifeless body into the bathroom, letting the boiling water wake me up and refresh me.

I dried and straightened my hair before changing and putting a tad of makeup on.

I left my dorm early to stop at the cafe and buy a coffee.

I sat and sipped the burning hot substance, feeling the kick of the caffeine wake me up.

I walked to the Literature building, I had double literature which means being with Michael for two hours.

I don't really know what happened yesterday, we're barely friends, we had never spoken until yesterday and then suddenly we were kissing.

"Morning." I smiled at Michael.

he nodded in reply, not taking out either of his headphones.

He was wearing a plain white shirt and black ripped jeans and looked very casual.

I preferred his hair natural, it complemented his emerald eye colour even more.

We went into class and sat at the front, I pulled our assignment out of my satchel and handed it to the teacher.

I think the class were slightly let down that me and Michael didn't cause a massive debate today.

we didn't even speak in fact.

After double literature, my lessons were with either Calum or no one that I knew.

I began walking to my dorm after last lesson and saw Michael outside the campus by a large oak tree.

He beckoned me and I walked over.

"Was just going out for a drive, you can come if you're not doing anything. my car just got fixed " he said as I walked beside him.

"I need to catch up on studying." I replied, too embarrassed to really speak to him.

"I know yesterday made stuff awkward but I need to keep a few friends if I'm going to survive in this shithole. get in the car." he said.

"I know where we could go." he said, pulling car keys out of his pocket.

"Come with me." he smiled.

We got in his new car and he began driving away from the city, towards the outskirts.

"Where are we going?" I asked, slightly panicked due to the lack of people.

"You'll see." he replied.

We pulled up in the middle of nowhere and he got out of the car.

"Michael where are we?" I asked.

"I was gonna sunbathe in this field, don't panic, geez." he said rudely as we walked through the field.

He fell over a stump and lay in the corn and I laughed loudly.

"I think I've fucking broken my leg." he groaned and I laughed harder.

He grabbed my knees and pulled me down so I was on top of him.

"I could get used to this angle." he teased and I rolled my eyes.

Actually, so could I.