Part 1

It's recesses time and Taekwang sleep at the rooftop. Eunbi walks closer to him. She says to him, "you haven't changed, are you?"
He wakes up and sees her. He sits on the chair.
"Why're you here? Yi Ahn will be furious when he knows you here."
"Aren't you cold? Sleeping outside in the winter like this."
"It's alright."
She sits beside him and gives him a cola.
"Here for you."
He looks at her bewildered and teases her, "do you put poison inside?"
"You don't have to take it if you don't want it." She pull her hand but Taekwang stop her.
"Ya! I'm kidding. Gomawo." He open the can and drinks it.
"So why are you here?" Taekwang asked again
"To get a fresh air."
"Something wrong?"
"Ani. I just miss this place."
"Do you miss me?" He tilted his face to hers and his finger pointed at his face while said that.
"Ani! I miss everyone but not you." She teased him
"Ya!"
Han Yi Ahn walks towards them and call her nam, "go eun bi!"
Taekwang and Eunbi looks at him.
Han Yi Ahn says, "why are you here?"
Eunbi answers, "I was talking to him. Wae?"
He pull her hand and says, "let's go, the bell will ring soon."
Eunbi stand up and follow Yi ahn. She says to Taekwang, "see you at the class."
Taekwang looks at them. He sighs and lay down on chair. He puts his hand and cover his eyes. He thought, at least she's happy now.

Yi Ahn drag her until they left the rooftop. Eunbi shakes her hand off from him. She says, "it's hurt."
Yi Ahn says, "mianhae. I don't like when you're with him."
"He's my friend."
"Ara but he likes you more than a friend. And I know that he used to help you when you pretended to be Eunbyul. But now I'm here, let me the one who protect you. You know that you can tell me everything right?"
"Ara" she looks down

After school, Yi Ahn and Eunbi go home together. Yi Ahn hold her hands and they walk together. People are looking at them and they talk behind them. From afar, Taekwang glances at them. He looks away and walks away from them.
"How's Eunbyul?" Yi Ahn asked her
"She's fine. She loves living there. She already makes a lot of friends. I miss her though"
"Me too."
"Have you talk to her since she moved?"
"No I haven't. I've been busy with the training beside she never text me so I thought she doesn't want me to bother her."
"You know that's a lie. Just text her, she will be happy."
"I think I will."
"It's hard right? Not talking to her. You and her have been together for more than decade."
"Ne. I feel empty somehow but now you're here so I don't think I will feel that way again."
"I'm not her. I don't think I can be her replacement."
"Of course you're not. You better than her, that's why I like you."
He smiles at her but she force her smile.
They arrive at her house. He waves goodbye and she enters her house. She goes to her room and sits in bed. She hesitates at first but she text Taekwang.
"Where are you?" She asked him
Few seconds later, he answers "Academy. Wae?"
"Ya! You should pay attention to the teacher instead texting."
"But it's from you. So what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Okay"
Eunbi looks at her phone and feels sad somehow. She stands up and walks to her desk. She takes a book and goes to her living room. She starts to study there. Her mom is still in the shop.
It's been 15 minutes and she's still studying. Her house bell ring and she goes to the front door. Taekwang is standing and smiling.
"Gong Taekwang?" She asked
"Annyeong."
"Ya! Why're you here?"
"You tell me to come here."
"When?"
"Your text. You say nothing, that means something is bothering you. So here I am."
"Ya! Nothing means nothing."
"I know."
"Ckck."
"Let's go."
"Where?"
"I saw a cafe that just opened near here. So let's go."
"Araso."
They walk together and they arrive at the cafe. They order some food and drinks.
"Based on your look, something is bothering you." He said
"Nothing."
"Ya! Can't you stop said nothing?"
"Mianhae. It just.. I don't understand how can someone moved on so easily from his first love for ten years."
He sighs and says, "Ya! Don't think too low for yourself. Every guy will change their heart immediately when they get to know you. Beside you can't measure someone heart by how long they spend time together. Hearts do what heart wants."
"Gomawo. This is why I love spend time together with you."
Taekwang surprised but he snap out of it and says, "see you did miss me"
"Ya! Don't be too cocky!"
"I am not. I always humble. I even won an award because of that."
"I think you should see a doctor. Your imagination has gone wild."
"Ya!"
"So how's everything? I heard your dad has been released."
"Ne. Majayo. I finally can spend time with him again. He's still busy as always. Even though he's not a director in Sekang highschool but he still has to manage other business."
"It's good to hear it. How about your mom?"
"I don't know. She never contacts me. She's busy I think."
"Then you should ask her first."
"Ya. Why're you so interest all of sudden?"
"Ani. I always concerned about you."
"I'm fine don't you worry. Let's finished this and go home. Your mother will be worry if you come home late."
"Araso."
Taekwang escort Eunbi to her house.
"Go on in."
"Gong Taekwang.. gomawo."
"Gwenchana. I like being with you."
Eunbi is smiling. She says,"I'll go in."
Taekwang nods and they wave goodbye.
***