☁︎Chapter 1 ☁︎

Your POV
"You're my my my, my kind of woman. My ohh my, what a girl." I sing loudly in my room "TURN IT FUCKING DOWN!" i hear my sister scream. "HA HA HA... NO!" I screamed back "Sometimes i hate ya you know." my sister said coming in to the room "i hate you too sis"

My sister looked around the room, there was not much to see as i am not good at stuff with furniture. "Nice posters, Where did you get them?" "You never come in my room do you?" "Nope" i pointed my finger to the posters. "Haha the tv shows I like, I got that one when i went to a convention and met Gaten and Finn, the rest of the cast there I couldn't meet" i pointed to some other posters. "Here i met Millie, she was nice" then i pointed to some merchandise and Polaroid "Yeah I got most of those for my birthday" "Haha, I know I gave you the shirt" "haha, welcome to my room, sissy"

"No but seriously how did you not see this?" I asked "I don't go in your room" she answered. "Oh well gotta go" I said remembering that my friend asked me to come over, and I turned down the music. I Grabbed my bag and put my phone, headphones, my notebook and my candy in the bag. "Where are you going?" She asked "Oh to F/N's (Friend name)" "Okay see ya" and I left my room with my sister soon exiting after.

"MOM, DAD IM GOING TO F/N's HOUSE!" I yelled walking to the door. "OKAY SWEETIE" "DONT BE GONE FOR LONG" my mom and dad yelled back "BYE" and I left the house.

(Time skip to friend's house)

"So what are you gonna tell me?" I asked "Huh?" "You literally said: 'COME TO MY PLACE WHEN YOU CAN I GOT EXCITING NEWSSS' so yeah" "OH, yeah I got you some VIP tickets for the convention, oh and you can meet anyone you like, which includes Sadie Sink" Sadie Sink?! ye if you didn't know I have like a tiny crush on her, or maybe a medium or or yeah I think I have a crush on her. "I need holy water, yeah I'm dying inside." "Alsoooo I may or may not have made a deal with a friend so you can talk to Sadie for 15 minutes..." my friend said "Alright i need holy water and the Bible..." I said. "Haha well that's what I wanted to tell you.."

"Should we listen to some music?" I asked, clearly wanting her to say yes. "Hell yeah" I grabbed my phone "what should we listen to?" I asked. "Hmm I dunno let me think"
(Guys comment songs they could listen to I guess...)