Seth averts my gaze and storms out of the room. I sigh and painfully close my eyes.

"Sasha, I am so sorry." Sarah says and hugs me.

I hug her back and sigh. Seth really took this hard.

"Thanks for everything." I say and she nods.

I run out after Seth and find him outside with his head in his hands while he's sitting on the steps. I sit down next to him and wrap my arms around him.

"You'd expect me to be the one to break down." I try to joke.

He merely releases a dry chuckle and continue staring into space while mildly leaning into my touch.

"I know you were excited and  overjoyed, I was too, but we will try again and we have the rest of our lives left to try. Maybe now wasn't the right time, but we will have a baby. I promise." I whisper in his ear and a soft smile takes over his face.

"I'll keep you to that promise." He says and kiss the top of my head while we sit in the snow.

****

After the whole no baby thing, Seth has been taking it hard. He kept to himself for weeks on end, but a few days ago, he finaliy returned to his normal self.

I am really glad that he is finally back. I missed him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks with a grin and tugs on my hand.

"Just about my fantastic fiancé." I say and wink at him.

We are now at Smack down Live and we have a mixed tag team match against Finn Balor and Bayley.

I swear something is brewing between them. When Bayley came here, they have been spending a lot of time together.

And on top of that, she gives him that puppy dog look and he keeps staring at her.

Seth, however, completely disagrees, but we placed a bet on that.

And I am working on the case to befriend Bayley, since she's new here and she doesn't really know anyone.

"Have you been listening?" Seth asks with a pout.

"Oh, sorry, I spaced. What did you say?" I ask and he gives me a glare.

"I literally just explained our strategy to you." He says with a serious look.

"We don't need one, we can just wing it." I say and kiss his cheek when I spotted Bayley standing alone. "I'll be with you in a bit."

I walk up to Bayley and tap her shoulder. She turns around and smiles when she sees me.

"Hey, Bayley." I say with a smile of my own.

"Hi, Sasha." She softly replies.

"So, are you ready for your first mixed tag match?" I ask and she turns a shade paler.

"A bit nervous, but I'll be okay. I don't know if I can ask this since we are opppnents tonight, but any tips?" She asks hopefully and I grin.

"Sure, just remember to stay focused on the match. Be there when Finn has to tag you in and just because I like you, I'll give you a hint." I whisper and she nods eagerly.

"Normally before I initiate the Banks Statement, I throw my hair over my shoulder and do the double knee thingy." I say and Bayley chuckles.

"I'll watch out for that and thanks Sasha, this really helps." She says and attempts to walk away probably to get ready, but I grab her wrist.