Merle LEMON!!!!!

Here is a merle lemon requested by Demon2020 an awesome friend and part of my ohanna :) (warning if u don't like lemons don't read!!!)

Chantels P.O.V

I sat on the hill looking over the lake, the soft breeze ran through my dirty blonde hair, I turned quick to a twig snapping I raised my knife only to see non outher than merle dixon, I sighed and turnes back round. "what do you want dixon?" I looked back over the lake, "well nice to see you too sugar tits" I growled "don't call me that dick face!" I spat back. I heard him laugh "your just a little spitfire arnt you" he sat next to me unusally close.

Merles P.O.V

Chantels hair flowed in the breeze, her skin glittering, her green eyes shining, her body a masterpeice, I felt something warm in my chest, I moved closer and she looked at me "what are you doing?" she moved back a little "nothing" I smirked and pulled her in and kissed her hard, after a few seconds she kissed back, I pushed her down on to the soft grass and lay on top not breaking the kiss, her lips were soft as was her skin. Her hands ran down my back, I ran my hand up her shirt, pushing it off.

Chantels P.O.V

Merle ran his hand up my shirt pulling it off, his hands were cold agaisnt my skin, a shiver went up my spin, as he kissed my coller bone, I grabed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off, I felt his hand run down to my pants and undo the bottens pulling them and panties down leaving my lower part bare, he then unbuckled his belt pulling his jeans amd boxers down reaveling a hard member, he kissed me hard and rubed the tip of his member against me, I moaned and he took his chance and sliped his tongue into my mouth. after a few mins of kissing, he trusted into me causeing my back to arch, I moaned into his lips causeing him to moan back.

Merles P.O.V

Chantel moaned in to my lips making me moan back, after I kissed her for a little bit, I thrusted into her, causeing her to arch her back and moan, I started slowly then sarted going quicker, her moans of pleasure filled my ears, I moaned along with her. I trusted harder into her hiting her sweet spot making her losse it, we both climaxed together, I colapsed ontop of her panting heavy,

"love you chantal.."

"love you to merle..."

After we walked back to camp and headed to my tent for round two.

Merle walking dead lemon hope u liked