Change

Dipper's P.O.V

I woke on soft grass. As my vision cleared, I noticed my clothing was different. I noticed a lake nearby and walked to it. I wore a black tailcoat with black dress pants, and a black top hat. I wore brown dress shoes with a gold toe. My eyes also had black whites and irises, along with my pupils being a gold color. I saw something unfold behind me, and I noticed it was a pair of black bat-like wings stretched across my lower back.

Let's go find my family.

Two years later... Mabel's P.O.V

I sat up from my bed, tears brimming in my eyes. I had drempt about Dipper again.

"Get over it Mabel, this happened two years ago. Your 14 now, you need to just cope with it." I slowly got (fell) out of bed, and ate breakfast without saying a word. Grunkle Stan walked into the room, and stopped when he saw my expression.

"Look, Mabel. I get that you miss Dipper. We all do. I don't mean to get your hopes up, but Ford might have a way of getting him back. But be careful if it works, he may not be the same Dipper." Stan said, putting his hand opon my shoulder. Ford came from behind the vending machine, stating,

"Stanley, it's ready. I just need Mabel." I nodded to Stan, and he returned the nod of approval. As I followed Ford to his base, Ford finally broke the heavy silence.

"Did Stanley tell you?" I nodded.

"He didn't tell me what we were doing, but he told me you were working on a way to get Dipper back." We finally reached the lab, and I saw a summoning circle similar to Bill's.

"Why are we trusting Bill? He's the reason Dipper's gone!" I yelled. Ford shushed me and proceeded to do an incantation. When he finished,

The Dipper I knew was gone.