if it love at first see

Bubby and jake were talking so bubby ask Jake if it fun that he might be fall in love with someone that he just meet just yesterday. Jake said yes because u can't fell in the with one u don't no and u meet only one day. Bubby yeah I guessed u right but I like her and I think I love her. So bubby and Jake where in school talk wait for the bell to ring to start class then April walk and sit down bubby walk up to her. Bubby said hi can i help with your stuff. April goes no thanks I got it. Then bubby face got red and was look at her. Is there something wrong bubby April ask. No I'm fine I was just look at the clock. Oh ok cause it look like you were look at me and why Is your face all red. My face red cause I'm warm when I'm warm face turn red. He know he as to lie he can't tell her that his face is red cause he like her so he don't tell the truth and then he walk away. The teacher said ok everyone the bell ring time to start it was science so the teacher told us to find a partner for the project. So bubby look at April and was going up to her but them Jack ask bubby. Hey bubby want to be partner. Bubby goes sorry I can't I'm going to ask April so then bubby ask her. She goes I hear Jack ask you and u said no is it cause of me. No it not bubby said I just think if me and Jake be partner we will not get anything done. April said well ok cause no one ask me but you.