introduction

[sad, sweet, kinda dirty]

You had recently moved out of your house with your parents to live alone. you were 16 and had your own car, learned to cook, clean your clothes, and be a mature adult and you wanted to prove it....even if you had lung cancer, and things could be hard...

You look at your watch. "37 minutes." you mumble under your breath. You were waiting for your luggage to come by on the conveir belt.  "I'M gonna get ya!!" all of sudden you heard some kid screaming. you ignored it. "haha! I'M gaining on you!" "No your not!" all if sudden the  voices came closer and they sounded really familiar. you turn around to see Nash Grier And Matt Espinosa chasing eachother  around the airport. "OMG...." you  started fangirling inside but decided to keep quiet. all if sudden it hit you. but what was it? you were tackled to the ground right after Matt came running and collided into you. "Oh, Im so sorry." he said quickly standing up. "it's fine". you say as he reaches his arm out to help you up. "I'M Matt" he says smiling looking directly at you. "I'M y/n" you say smiling back at him. "your...your really pretty" you could tell he didn't mean to that out loud. "Oh, thank-you" you reply blushing. "I'M sorry. I shouldn't have said that" "it's OK, it's nice getting a compliment from my idol" he looks at you and smiles. Nash comes up beside you and you take a few selfies. you head back over to the conveyor belt and pick up your luggage. "hey y/n!" Matt calls after you. "yeah?" You ask. "may I have your number...?" he asks nervously. "of course" You take his phone and put yourself into his contact. "thanks" he says and heads over to Nash. you carry your luggage to the exit of the airport and call a taxi. *10 minutes later* You put your luggage in the back while the taxi driver drives to your new apartment.

__________________________________________

hope you guys liked it  vote if you want the next part!