ARCHIE ANDREWS [9]

Requested by
@archierivers

Requested by@archierivers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Archie P.O.V

All of us sat on the piece of furniture together.Betty placed the hard-drive into the laptop which we found in Jason's jacket pocket.

We saw Jason tied up on a chair beaten. And what shocked us all was as to who walked into the room.

Nadya.

She stole his ring from him that he originally gave Polly as a wedding ring. Then she shot him. Her eyes showed no emotion , no mercy. It all makes sense now, Nadya used to date Jason, until he met Polly and kept sneaking out to go see her with angered Nadya so much.

Betty quickly rang Cheryl to warn her and Sheriff Keller . But I had other plans. I ran to Nadya's house hoping she's still there and hoping the police didn't get their before me.

I heard slight sound of sirens in the distance behind me meaning their almost here. I ran as fast as I could so I could reach for first.

I bursted into her house with force. Ran to her bedroom. No sign of her. Did she run away before we could get to her? I saw her bathroom door slight creaked open and decided to investigate.

The closer I got the louder the sound of sobbing got. I knew it was her. I slowly opened the door wide to see her sat in her bathtub crying.

She heard the door open and locked eyes with me.

Nadya - Underlined
Archie - Italic

"Why Nadya,why?"

"I don't know why I did it, I loved him and he betrayed me and hurt me. I was so angry at him, my rage got the better of me. Im so sorry Archie i wish I could turn back time and never done what I did"

"I know your hurt right now Nadya but please, let's sort this out together."

"But I'll be put in jail for the rest of my life and I don't want to that, please Archie help me."

I had no choice. I had to hide her,make her run away somewhere far from Riverdale in safety. I couldn't stand to see her like this even though she's a killer I love her and I'd do anything to protect her.

I watch as the sheriff invaded her house in search for her but I know they wouldn't find her since I made sure that they would never find her again. Somewhere safe, where she can start again and hopefully choose the right path.