1

Tessa's p.o.v

I woke up to my mom telling me to get up for school. God I hate Mondays. I got up and got ready (outfit above). I got my bag and my phone and went downstairs. I saw my mom sitting on the couch with Charlie. "Ready?" she asked getting up "yeah" I told her in reply. She grabbed her purse and we walked outside to the car "I'll drop Charlie off at grandma's" she said "OK" I told her. She drove me to school, dropped me off, and went to work, the usual. I walked inside and saw Tristan my friend (let's just say its already 6 months of school) he saw me and walked up to me. "Hey Tessles" he said hugging me "hey Tristan" I said hugging him back. "How's Charlie?" he asked "he good" I answered him. Tristan knows about Charlie because I was pregnant when he started tutoring me.

Just then his girlfriend came over. Her name was Alexa. "Hey" she said with attitude I just gave her a smile in reply. "So Tessa I was wondering, are we were going to your house after school or my house?" Tristan asked me "we can go to your house. That's fine" I told him "OK thanks" with that he walked off. I went to my locker and got what I needed for first period. Math. I honestly hate math. That's why I have Tristan he tutors me and that's how we became friends.

I walked to math and sat in the back of the class and it went by fast. I got my books for history and went to class. There in class I saw Alex (Lange). "Hey Tessa" he said "Hi Alex" I said taking a seat next to him "how is Charlie" he asked "he's fine" I answered Alex know about Charlie because he came over to my house one time. Alex was like the little nerd of our group. The only ones in it group were Me, Tristan, and Alex. Through the whole period me and Alex talked.

Skip to lunch

After I had sat down with no lunch because I wasn't hungry just then Tristan sat down next to me. He didn't have lunch either. "Your not gonna eat?" he asked "no not really hungry" I told him. And then here comes Alex "so guys I had the idea of visiting the abandoned camp by vira (pronounced veer-ruh) lake." He said with a smile on. "You and abandoned things" I told him laughing. "You didn't eat" he said "yeah I'm not hungry" I said "so you don't want this cookie?" he asked taking a m&m cookie out of his pocket and putting it on the table.

"I will take the cookie and I'll think about the camp" I told him grabbing the cookie. He laughed and then came Alexa. "Hey Trissi" she said hugging Tristan from behind and kissing his cheek. "Hey cow" she said to me "don't call her that" Tristan and Alex said unison. "What did you just say to me?" she asked madly. "We said don't call her that" Alex said. She looked at me with a look of discust. The bell then rang so we all went to class.

The next class I had was with Alexa. When I walked in I was shoved into the wall so hard the air got knocked put of me. I looked at Alexa and she had a look of murder on her face. "Stay the hell away from Tristan, got that? Just cause you had a baby doesn't mean Tristan has to be around you all the time" she practically yelled on my face I nodded my head gasping for air. She pushed me to the ground "slut" she said taking a seat. I looked up and saw we were the only two in the classroom. She was holding my neck so tight I'm sure she left bruises. Just then kids started coming in. I stood up and walked to the back of the room. I mean the very back.

Tristan's p.o.v

I like Tessa more than a friend. I didn't want to tell her that because it'll ruin our friendship. I didn't want to break up with Alexa because then I'd have no friends. Alexa only got with me because of my looks and cause I'm on the football team. But fuck it. There are chances you have to take and mistakes you have to make.

Skip to end of day

Tessa's p.o.v

I called my mom to tell her I was was going to Tristans house and told her to keep Charlie at grandmas for a little while longer. I waited outside for Tristan to come out. Tristan did come out but he had Alexa with him, holding her hand. It made me sad to know that the hand he's holding will never be mine. He saw me and told Alexa something and walked over. When he got to me he looked a my neck. "What happened to your neck?" he asked "nothing don't worry about it" I told him. "Who did it?" he asked almost sounding mad.