How to Make Your Crush Stop Liking Another Girl

So there's a really cute guy that you love. One problem: he is crushing on another girl. This article tells you step by step on how to make him stop crushing on her and start loving you more. It might make someone sad, but at least you'll be successful!

1. Flirt with him.

If you don't flirt, your crush will start looking at other girls more and more. Don't annoy him too much or it might make things even worse! If you're already flirting with him, try amping it up somehow, like with making physical contact. Get close with him and try to stand out to get his attention.

2.Find out what makes that girl so crushable.

Is it her style? Personality? Hair? Looks? Or is it the way she likes to hang out with your crush? You don't have to totally change yourself just for your crush; you may come off as desperate and you won't feel like yourself at all. Start with small changes - if you like them, then keep them as they are!

If it's her style that's eye-catching, try changing yours a little. However, if you're happy with your own style, then don't change it. Stay confident, but do try new things instead of wearing the same thing over and over again. Have a variety of clothes in your wardrobe!
If it's her hair that's making your crush love her, try switching hairstyles. Spread your choices out and don't limit yourself! It feels great to change your hairstyle, but be sure that it suits your face. Don't choose a certain hairstyle just because it's 'cool', but choose one that bumps up your looks! Switch it by going from curly to straight hair - or from loose hair to braids. Finish off the look by slipping a pretty headband on or a realistic flower, but don't overdo the accessories!
If it's her looks that make her so pretty, you can't really change yours, but try apply a little makeup and make it look appealing and natural. If you aren't allowed to wear makeup, then it's no sweat.

3.Be Confident.

Staying confident makes your dream guy come to reality. He might even notice how fresh and laid back you can be and love it.

4.Become friends with the girl he likes.

Don't try to become best friends right away because she might understand how much you want the guy and might try to make you VERY jealous. If things go well, take your friendship to the next level by becoming best friends. If you already have a BFF, just be friends.

5.Stay close to your crush.

Be nice with him and don't say mean things about the other girl. If you already did, apologize to him by saying that you felt selfish and want to be friends again. Who knows? Maybe he'll find you sweet. Be humorous with him. For example, if he tries to tickle you, but you're not ticklish, just laugh anyway. Being too serious can make someone think you aren't playful or fun, which are traits most people like in others.

6.Improve yourself.

Improve your way to smile, to talk, to walk, or improve your conversation topic by reading more updated news. Show him you have brains along your beauty. However, be careful not to appear as a smart aleck or nerdy! Be active in school, but not so active that you're the only one who raises your hand for every single question!

7.Smile a lot.

- this will show him you are fun to be around. Try new things and try to be outgoing. Stand out in his eyes, but don't stand out so much that you embarrass yourself and others. Don't smile too much or you may look odd or come off as fake.

The smile should reach your eyes and not just linger on your mouth - otherwise, your eyes will look dead. Make sure the smile is genuine and maybe even throw in a laugh along with it! If you're not sure if your smile looks nice or not, try to practice your facial expressions in the mirror to see which ones boost your appearance and which ones don't.

8.Do activities with him and try to join clubs that he is in.

However, try not to appear everywhere that he is or be too obvious, because he may find you extremely annoying. Give him his space, but don't stay away!

9.Don't try too hard.

If this guy turns out to be a jerk, or not for you, don't sweat it. Some boys (not all) are not worth your trouble or tears.

10. If this article doesn't work for you, then leave the guy alone and stop with boys for now.

Yes, it's very hard, but one thing's for sure - if your crush and the girl date, they'll soon break up. Then, it's your turn to shine.

After 5 months

Let's See, If What Will Happened.

GOODLUCK!

-Annie, At Your Service.