NOT YOUR BIAS

That was another day of practicing for our girls. Nothing unusual had happened, just the same routine for them. Yet, one of the girls had something intriguing her cute little head. Something she had in mind for awhile, but after "Yerin's bias interrogation", it started bothering her more than the usual.

"I'm tired... And hungry!" SinB complained, laying on the floor of the practice room, "Hey, unnies! What about doing another bet over Yerin's misery? It'd be nice to have another banquet like that one!"

"My misery?! Since when being loving equals misery?!" Yerin sat next to the second maknae laid body.

"We're really starting that conversation again?" Sowon snorted, "And shush, SinB! I don't wanna another hole in my wallet!"

SinB smiled over the eldest grumpiness. It was so funny to see her grumbling the whole week after what happened. She didn't even lose the bet, but her lack of luck was enough to make her pay for all the food. Delicious food, by the way.

"I wonder which member is Sowon unnie's favorite. I mean, she seems so attached to Eunha unnie and Umji." SinB commented, while checking their Instagram.

They had to stop following so many food related accounts, it was making her even hungrier.

"Oh no! You won't make it about me this time!" Sowon scolded.

"Why not? You didn't seem to bother when it was about me!" Yerin said.

Well, perhaps being so lovely had its downs. Talking about being lovely, it was time to text Joy!

Yerin took her phone and rushed to message her friend and wish her and her group good luck with their new comeback.

"I don't have a favorite! You guys know that!" the grumpy leader said.

"It's okay, unnie. We all love each other equally too." Yuju said, sitting next the grumpy leader and side hugging her.

"It's not about love, it's about having a bias! I love all of you, but my favorite is Yerin unnie. Well, only because Umji doesn't count." SinB said, now torturing herself with some recipe videos. Dang! Why it looked so easy to make, yet so hard to do!

"Aww!" Yerin hugged the second maknae tightly, who just kept her torture on her phone.

"If our Umji doesn't count, then her favorite is Eunha, right unnie?" Yuju asked, looking at her while still hugging the eldest.

The little bunny-like girl sitting across the room finally changed her gaze from her tablet to the chatty group of girls. Her eyes now expectantly waiting for her unnie's answer.

"Of course not!" Sowon denied.

Well, that had hurt! No wonder the little one had a cute and so sad pout in her mouth now. One that only Umji had noticed.

"I don't have a favorite. Except for Umji, of course!" Sowon insisted.

"I understand, unnie. If I can't choose, I can't ask you to do so." said Yerin, still hugging one of her so precious members.

"I agree! I wouldn't be able to choose either." said Yuju, taking one of Umji's potatoes chips.

"Aish! You all take this too seriously! I doubt you don't have a favorite! Like I said, it's not about love, it's about..." SinB stopped for a moment.

Dang! She just said that so she could tease them! Now it'd be hard to keep with her plan. Why you had to get so deep into that question, Eunbi?! Now they'll demand an answer from you!