Teacher au

It was way too early for bakugou to be up, but hell he was a teacher and if he would be late again they would probably fire him. Summer break ended far too quick and now it's the first day of college again. It's been 4 years since his last first day at college and now he's teaching all these adult wannabes. He got up at 4:30 and went into the shower, still half asleep. He set the water as cold as possible and took some deep breaths when the water touches his skin. He grabs some food, his book, his keys and throws them in his bag. God why did he become a teacher again?

---------------------

He leaves his bicyle in his usual spot and starts making his way to the teachers room. He's always early because he doesn't want to push through the crowd of students. As he opens the door bakugou is greeted with familiar faces. One of his teacher-friends, well maybe one of his friends or let's just say one out of 2 persons he can actually spend time with, without getting unbelievable annoyed. The redhead already approaches him with a smile.

"Ah bakugou my man, how was your summer break? Did ya go on a lot of parties, like the good old times?"

Kirishima smirks and places his arm on bakugous shoulder but bakugou shrugs him off right away.

"Too fucking short and it's still too early, how are you able to be awake at this hour?"

He earns a few chuckles from his colleagues and he can't stop himself from smiling a bit. Maybe it's not so bad to be back again. He makes himself coffee and takes a seat right next to kirishima. The teachers have only ten minutes left until the classes start and the students are already entering the college building.
Now all the teachers are concentrating, studying their schedules, finishing the last preparations for their class. A few minutes later they separate and go to their classes. Bakugou is actually pretty high ranked on the most liked teachers list not only because he's the youngest and quite handsome but mostly because he likes to do practical classes. The last year he had managed to explode a lot of things and still managed to bring all his students through without even one failing. So here he was again new class, new mission: make everyone pass his class. He enters the classroom and takes a quick look at the faces of his new students. He throws his bag on the table, takes out some papers and a pen and then walks around the table stopping in front of it and leaning against it. As if calculated the bell rings right when he crosses his arms on his chest. Well here we go again.

"So you're my new class."

He takes the paper he got out of his bag and scans it.

"I'm Mr Bakugou as all of you should already know."

He looks up again at the faces watching him carefully.

"First of all if one of you disturbs my class you can get out of my class right away, got that? Second of all I'm not gonna write everything down so all of you need-"

The door opens and he's already about to yell at the person, who does he think he is for disturbing bakugous class, but stops when he sees who it is. In the doorframe was standing a handsome man with weird but also beautiful hair. How could someone look so good with half his hair red and the other half white. Oh crap his face was turning red. Relax. Deep breaths bakugou, deep breaths. Thankfully the handsome man starts talking first.

"Ah sorry."

He said quietly and stood weirdly in the doorframe. Ah he wanted bakugou to come to him. So he walked over to him and gave him a look which told him to continue. The handsome man cleared his throat and took a quick look at the class.

"I'm really sorry for interupting but this is my first day here and I'm lost. Could you tell me where room 112 is?"

Wow seeing him from this distance... he really was breathtaking. His eyes were two different colors and he had beautiful long eyelashes. His hair looked so soft and bakugou felt the urge to touch it and his lips were so red and kissable. Oh god what? Bakugou what are you thinking?