chapter 20 - Blood Family

Start from the beginning

Stefan transformed, fighting the urge for as long as he could. "I'm so sorry."

Nicola struggled weakly. "Stefan, Stefan!" Stefan, unable to resist the urge any longer, bit Nicola on her neck, feeding. "Stefan!"

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in the basement of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan opened a deep freezer to reveal several more blood bags.

Damon: (voice over from 1.19 Miss Mystic Falls) "Stefan's still drinking human blood."

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in the woods, Stefan grabbed Eliza's arms tightly, easily holding her still, biting her neck, feeding hungrily, making her scream in pain.

Elena, Alex, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola ran closer, the girls each having their jackets.

"Stefan!" Alex told him. 

Stefan let Eliza go, pushing her aside.

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in Stefan's room, Elena and Stefan were arguing.

"The blood brings out what's inside of me," Stefan told her. "I wanted to drain every once of blood from Eliza's body."

"I'm not gonna give up on you, Stefan," Elena told him. "I believe in you."

 "Stop!" Stefan told her, pushing her against the wall, hitting the wall. "Stop!" Elena looked at him in fear. Stefan calmed down, realizing what he was doing. "I'm so sorry."  

Stefan leaned his head against her shoulder.

"It's okay," Elena told him. "Stefan, it's okay. You're gonna be okay."

Elena took a vervain dart, stabbing him with it.

Stefan was immediately effected by the vervain, falling. 

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in the basement of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Kaylin placed Stefan into the cell, walking out of it.

Nicola closed the cell door, locking it.

Alex and Elena were leaning against the wall nearby. 

-~-

Flashback 1 - "The Night They Died"/Now Montage

Night - Salvatore Boarding House - Cell 

Stefan was locked up in the basement cell, hallucinating due to the lack of blood.

-

Flashback- 1864

Night - Woods 

The town was capturing vampires, putting muzzles over their faces so they couldn't bite them. 

"We have to get to the church," a man told the others. "They're waiting." 

Damon, Stefan and Kaylin were in hiding. 

Kaylin looked at Damon and Stefan. "Circle around that way. I'll distract them." She gave them a look. "You get both Katherine and Cristian, and I'll return shortly to help." She walked out of hiding toward the men, gesturing in the opposite direction of the carriage. "Over here! There's another one! Quick! Help me!"