O N E

(Mature content)

Ethan dolan.

Monday night. 2:38 am.

-

My hand rested on the hem of my boxers as I went threw pornhub. Each category teased me and I didn't know what to choose.

It was most definitely not my first time on pornhub, I watch porn nearly every day.

I clicked on 'young teen' because I loved the girls petite body's, I placed my hand on my member as I pressed on the most clear video, a young brunette dressed with piggy tails and a fake slutty uniform.

I palmed myself as the girl bent over showing her perfect pussy, "daddy were you watching me?" The girl said and I stroked my member as the word 'daddy' pushes me over the edge.

I slowly stroked my member as the girl got on her knees and sucked on the mans dick.

The scene changed to the pov of the man fucking the girl hard, I moved my hand up and down faster imagining I was fucking the girl.

She wined moaned and screamed the word "daddy" as I almost reached my climax she got on her knees and let the guy vim on her face, I hit my climax and groaned.

I cleaned myself up and I looked at my phone.

There was a message from jayjay,

"Call me I can't sleep" it said and I sent back a "kk" and I pressed the call button.

What's you opinion on the melanie Martinez accusations

PLEASE VOTE!

Stay gay

Y