New Year, New Generation |37|

Start from the beginning

He smelled of alcohol and was wearing a denim jack-- oh my god.

Logan.

I shove him just enough to wear he stumbles back.

"Oh my god, Logan, are you drunk?" I asked him, baffled. He chuckled, showing his full set of teeth through a cheeky grin.

"No, I'm not drunk. Some dude bumped into me and spilled his beer all over my jacket." He explained. That explains the smell. "I just came back since it's 11:12pm." He finished explaining his self and coughed a little.

"You came back for me? So we could celebrate New Years?" I asked him, flattered. He scoffed and shook his head in amusement. I tilted my head, confused.

"Of course I would. I want to kiss you once the clock strikes twelve." He said, making my heart flutter. He began walking over to me, but I put my hand on his chest, keeping us 2 feet apart.

"Go bathe, then we'll talk." I reasoned. He rolled his eyes and groaned, walking off.

He turned the corner, heading for the bathroom and I sighed, turning back into the lounging room Melissa and I were talking in.

I saw her putting her things in her purse and I looked at her confused. She looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I think I should give you both some space, I am pretty sure I can predict what you both are going to do." She explained with a wink. I giggled, looking at the floor.

"Thank you." I said, giving her a smile of grattitude, as well as hugging her in appreciation.

We broke the hug and she opened the door, turning around slightly, giving me one, last, wink. I rolled my eyes as she giggled and I closed the door behind her, locking it instantly.

I turned around walking towards the bed sighing as I plopped my butt on the bed.

All of the sudden I heard thumping on the floor. The sound of large feet coming in my direction. I leaned forward out of curiosity to see--

Oh go--

Is he--?

Christ.

He's fucking naked.

My face flushed as he walked into the bedroom, completely nude. He had a smirk plastered across his face showing how comfortable he was.

"We have 38 minutes till midnight, what do you say?" He offered, not even caring the blinds for the windows were up.

I mean, what the hell. It is the last day of 2017. Why not?

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed walking to the windows, closing the blinds. I turned my head to him once they were completely shut.

"We are going to do this is 20 minutes, tops. The less, the better." I reasoned. He shrugged and hurried towards me, grabbing me by my waist, spinning me around so I was facing away from the bed and only looking at him.

(SMUT WARNING)

He forced me back onto the bed, pulling down my maverick leggings fiercely. I gasped at his speed. He had pulled down my underwear along with it, taking me by surprise.

He sucked on my clit causing me to gasp loudly. I gripped his hair and he groaned.

"Don't tease Logan, we don't have time." I gasped aloud. He piled away, using his wrist to wipe his lips from my juices. He bit his lip and smirked up at me.

He grabbed the hem of my hoodie over my head, leaving me now naked. He smirked and kissed my large belly.

"Stop!" I cried. He glanced up at me and sat up, adjusting himself.

He slowly slit his clock inside me, like a key entering a lock. For the first time in forever it wasn't as painful.

And on New Year's Eve.

He pummeled his clock into me repeatedly, making me shake and quiver.

"M-More, faster!!" I pleaded. I thrusted quicker than he ever had before since he knew were in a hurry.

"I.. ohhh fuck--" Logan gasped as he threw his head back. I gripped his thighs causing him to moan. God knows how I love that deep, husky, sexy moan.

I almost immediately came which caused me to be really surprised. I guess I wanted th is more than I thought.

Logan began massaging my breasts, making me lose my breath. He then leaned down and started sucking on my nipple, even biting it.

I gasped digging my nails into his bare back, scratching him horribly in the process. He groaned and climaxed shortly after.

He had so much inside of him that it started to spill out of me and coat his dick.

(SMUT OVER)

I sat up and heaved at the edge of the bed. Logan slid out of me and sat down next to me, trying to regain his breath.

He glanced over at me, a sneaky side grin appearing on his face, showing so of his pearly whites.

"You didn't scream this time." He pointed out chuckling. I rolled my eyes and looked at the floor.

"Shut up and go clean yourself up. We've got," I looked back at the clock on the nightstand then back at Logan. "11 minutes. Hurry." I demanded.

He rolled his eyes and walked in towards the direction of the bathroom.

◇◇◇

Logan come her quickly I shouted, watching the TV as Japanese words fill the screen.

Logan walked into the room, smiling down at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.

"10 seconds, you ready?" I questioned him. He nodded, leaning down to try and kiss me. I quickly whipped my heard around, facing the TV.

8..

7..

6.. Logan rubbed his hands up and down my arms, only increasing my anticipation.

4..

3..

2.. Here we go.

1.

Logan forcefully spins me around, planting his lips on my own. I moved in sink with him, his kiss harsh but passionate. Like he had been bottling everything up until he could release it at this very moment.

"What a great way to to start 2018." I mumbled, as he planted another harsh yet meaningful kiss on my lips.

》》》》》》》

OH MY GOODNESS, HAPPY NEW YEAR (2018) BITCHES!! 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎆🎆

Make sure to check out my new book coming 01/01/18!

Alrighty, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy damn, peace!

- Sierra 🎉