School

"Miss Tate, miss Tate wake up!" Miss Anderson shout has I screamed out of fright,"aahh!uh yes miss","I'll see you after school in detention, miss,Tate." "Uh yes miss," I groaned as I got another detention for sleeping in class again, to top up my week and to see my bully slash the schools badboy slash fuckboy. Ever since I've move to this school this boy keeps bullying me, it has being, four months since I've moved from America to come all the way to Sydney,Australia because of my moms work.... "Hi my name is Lily Tate I am what they would call a good girl and a nerd, I'm quite shy, smart,intelligent, beautiful no gorgeous... Just kidding but I'm basically a good girl and all, I have no friends, my life at school makes me wanna die and to top that all off my stupid dickhead/asshole of a father left my mom and I when I was ten, so basically I have NO father.

Lunch came and I sat alone,has usual but there's just some thing different,after about ten minutes of eating my lunch I walked out off the cafeteria into the empty halls making my way to the library until." Where do you think your going",my bully 'Luke hemming' frightened me but this time its different normally he would attack me by calling me names and pushing me down , but no he just pins me on the wall my hands above my head with him breathing on my neck,"tto tthe library "," well what are we waiting for let's get to the nice and quiet library," he said still holding on to my wrist, his breath was stink of very strong alcohol so I knew that he'd be drinking.
As we reach the library it was empty I mean completely, but filled with books like always,"OK so what are we gonna do now that we're in the 'library', all alone," he said has he came closer to me sliding his hands to my waist,"uh lluke what are you,what are you doing?"I ask has he said,"did you know that your sexy,so, so sexy." "Uh", until I slapped him, he pushed me on the ground and walks away,I thought he would slap me or something like that. Suddenly the bell rang so I made it to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        
                         Detention
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was in detention I felt someone tap me on the shoulder I looked around and it was Calum,one of Luke's mate," Luke said to meet him by his car","tell him that I'm not coming",I said,I don't know what came over me but I'll soon get what I've deserved,"ooh someone's getting feistie",said Luke's other mates Ashton and Micheal, I just rolled my eyes, then their goes the bell I made my way outside quickly and hurriedly running home, when I got home the house was empty so I did my homework ate something have a nice shower then went to bed. I woke up to a strange noise until," lily baby?didn't calum fucking told you that I said to come to my car!" I swallowed the lump in my throat suddenly I was ripped from my bed and thrown over a shoulder,as he carried me downstairs he set me on his legs laying me on my stomach then suddenly I felt my sweat pants and panty being ripped of down my legs ,"you've being a bad girl I'm going to spank you and each one you count you say I deserved this OK!" He shout I nodded my head in response,"your getting twenty,""why are you doing this to me ",I said through tears, but he just ignores me then, SLAP! he slaps me really hard I started crying and said,"one,I deserved this!"," good girl"SLAP! "two, I deserved this!"

             18 SPANKS LATER

I was Bowling my eyes out, my ass hurt so bad I can't even sit properly on his lap,suddenly he made an attempt to put his hand between my legs to feel me so i slap it away quickly, and has soon has I did that he pinches my ass and cups my pussy I gasp at his sudden touch,"baby if I wanna feel you I can","don't touch me", as I said this he started rubbing me so I fought him but he was too strong, he grabbed my wrists and continued touching me at this time I was crying even more for him to stop but he wouldn't, suddenly he enters me with one finger and started pumping I screamed out in pain has he enters a second finger and pumps deeper and harder at this time I was yelling in pain,it hurts so much that I can feel the pain in my belly,"Luke pplease sstop your hhurting me, uh fuck it hurt so bad", but he just ignores me, has I felt something grow in my stomach, it felt weird. He started pulling my blouse off and started sucking my breast while giving me love bites which were in places where I'm pretty sure are hard to hide. I started to feel the weird feeling building higher, I screamed as I feel something release then I relaxed, as he kisses my stomach going up to my breasts. "Ahh" I  screamed as I realised that I was having another nightmare of my bully, I sat up and looked around realising that I was still in my room,"lily honey I'm home!" I heard my mom said from the living room "in my room! " I replied with soon after she came in my room." Honey are you OK ?","uh, yeah mom, why'd you ask?" " no reason just wondering cuz this handsome gentle man said he has being banging down the door for hours and nobody's answering but he wants to see you and he knows you live here." She said in one breath," who exactly is this 'handsome gentleman' mom?" I asked " I don't know exactly he said its a surprise, the only thing he told me was that he was good friends with you ." she said with a shrug "anyways I'll be in my room if you need me, oh and please hurry and date him" mom said with a wink," mom!" " what I mean you have to date someone in highschool you can't just be so stuck to your book without friends or at least a boyfriend  " she said causing me to roll my eyes,"goodbye mom" I said getting up to meet this so called handsome gentleman.