Chapter One - My Smokin' Assistant

Enrique’s POV

I’m currently in my office working on paperwork. I am 22 years old and I am now working and managing my family’s business. I am waiting for my new assistant to arrive since the old one resigned. The people under me who have been loyal to my family’s business told me a while ago that my new assistant will be working for me starting today. I don’t know who that person is since the people under me are the ones who hired her. I don’t actually care about anyone right now. I’m living all by myself in a lonely condo, since my mom and dad are already dead. I have a brother, but he left me and my relationship with him was destroyed a long time ago.

If you ask, I don’ t treat my employees well because first of all, I don’t care. Wala akong pakialam sa kanino mang tao sa mundo. Ang tanging Gawain ko lang ay mambabae at nang-iinsulto ng tao. The world is unfair. This world that we are living in is a bad, bad world. And the people living in it don’t deserve to be respect.

Someone knocked at my door and slowly opened it. I was sure it was my new assistant already. At ready na ako ipapahirap yung buhay niya. Pagbukas ng pinto, I had a boner because of what I saw.

There she was. Damn, what a sexy and hot assistant.

She was wearing a black fitting short dress that emphazied her curves. The dress had a low neckline and it was exposing her white milky cleavage line. Plus, her legs were so long and white and it looked so smooth. I was definitely turned on.

When I looked at her face, she looked angelic. And I loved it. A sexy body and an innocent and angelic face? That made me have a boner.

Then, she spoke.

“Good morning, Sir. I’m Julia Montes and I’m 21 years old. I’m gonna be your new assistant and I’m gonna start working for you today.”

I replied,

“Well, there’s just one rule if you’re gonna be working with me. Follow what I say at all times. You can’t say no to my commands.”

“Yes, Sir. I’ll comply with your rule.”

“Good. Now, get started.”

I gave her a pile of folders. It was heavy but that’s what I do. Make other’s lives miserable.
She got the folders but some of them fell since they were so plenty and heavy. She bent down and nanigas naman yung pagkakalake ko. When she bent down, I saw her boobs. I kept staring at it as she continued bending to arrange the folders. They were so big, healthy and I suddenly had the urge to touch and grab them. But, no, not now. When she stood up, she said,

“Sorry for dropping them, Sir.”

Then, I let her go out of my office.

My pants were so tight already because she turned me on too much. I felt something for her. But it wasn’t just lust. I just didn’t to touch her and make her body mine, I wanted something more. Something more than that.  I wanted to make love to her. Yes, it was love at first sight.