When You Take the Inauguration Picture with Minato and Naruto

Start from the beginning

I smiled as we talked all night until it got really late.

I yawned, "Well, Minato I should get to bed. I want to be ready for your inauguration." I said.

"Oh, I just realized how late it was... Well, I guess I should go to sleep also... Goodnight, (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Minato... I love you."

"Aw, I love you too, (Y/N)." He said. "Well, goodnight."

Then I hung up, I yawned as I turned the TV off and I went to my room. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top, and then I slipped into my bed. I quickly set my alarm on my phone to the designated time I wanted to wake up. I sighed happily, and I relaxed into my bed drifting off into a comfortable sleep.

[Next Day <3]

I yawned and stretched as I just woke up, I sat up on my bed and I grabbed my phone. I checked what day it was, I gasped as today was the inauguration. I checked what time it was, oh good it's seven thirty, the inauguration starts at nine. I sighed, as I got out of bed, and my feet touched the warm carpet floor. I smiled, as I headed towards my closet and picked out an outfit. [Down below]

[I like the second and last outfit, it looks cute ^^]

I got dressed, and I did my hair, leaving it down with small curls. I even had bangs that I combed to the [left/right] side. I smiled, as I was impressed, I then checked the time again and saw it was eight, Minato should pick me up at eight thirty. I have time to make breakfast, and also make some for Minato and Naruto for them when they get hungry.

I smiled and finished eating, and I wrapped up leftovers. I then checked the time, it was eight forty, just in time I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed the food and smiled, and hurried over to the door. I opened it and saw Minato there, "(Y/N), you look so cute!" He cooed, I blushed and smiled. "You look handsome, too, Minato," I said, he blushed and thanked me. "Come on, (Y/N), the trip is a ten-minute ride." I nodded and left my apartment closing the door.

Minato's car was parked in front, and I saw Naruto's car seat, but no Naruto or Kurama. "Where is Naruto?..." I asked as I suddenly started to feel concerned or worried. Minato, easily sensing the aura I was giving off. He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry (Y/N), I left Naruto with the third Hokage, back at the office. Naruto really likes him." He said, and chuckled. I nodded, as he opened my door and I got in thanking him. He closed the door, and he got into the driver side.

Soon, after a ten-minute drive, we arrived just on time. We both got out of the car, and we headed inside. I was so glad they had an elevator inside because I don't think I can climb a long flight of stairs. We were already in the elevator, and we were heading up to the very top floor where the office is.

The doors opened and I saw Kurama, Naruto, and the third Hokage playing in Minato's new office. Naruto looked up, "Old man, that's (Y/N)! Wasn't I right? She's very pretty!" Naruto shouted excited.

He chuckled, "I have to agree with Naruto on this one. Minato you got yourself a very beautiful one." The third Hokage complimented. "Thank you, Hiruzen." Minato smiled. "Is the haori almost done?"  Minato asked. He sighed and shook his head, "No, the tailor likes to take her time, but we have already gotten the jacket and it only needed one last detail, but it's good." He said, Minato nodded.

"It's time to go Minato, you, your girlfriend, and Naruto will stand outside and greet the whole town." Naruto stood up excited, "Yay! Come on, (Y/N)!" Naruto shouted as he took my hand, I giggled, Minato wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you're going to be the one standing by my side through this." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him, "Thank you Minato, I'm glad you think that." He chuckled, as all three of us went outside and joined the former third Hokage.

There was a whole crowd of people, everyone in town was gathered around, ready to meet their new Hokage.

[I'm just going to skip to the picture part because I'm lazy zzzz]

I played with Naruto, as Minato and the former Hokage was talking about how to take the picture. Minato already took his solo picture, and now it was our turn.

"Alright, (Y/N) you can stand next to me and I can hold Naruto while we take the picture." Minato said, and smiled at me. I nodded and stood up, I helped Naruto up and Minato wrapped one arm around my waist and the other holding Naruto. "Say cheese!" Hiruzen said, "Cheese." We all smiled in unison, and then a bright flash went off and the picture was take.

[Oh my god the ending was baaadddd! But I finally got up a chapter!]

[Next Chapter: When You Take Care of  Naruto]