“Daniel has another brother?” I asked myself aloud, the guy wiped his head round and observed me for a few minutes before sneering.

“No, do I look like that idiot?” he burst out, “I’m way fitter, taller and popular,” at this I burst out laughing and couldn’t stop. Soon the guy joined me and we stood there laughing for a good few minutes before stopping and staring at each other.

“I’m  Dylan, Daniel’s cousin,” he held out his hand, I shook it replying,

“Well nice to meet you, I’m Sidney.” An awkward silence came over us and then my stomach rumbled loudly causing me to blush in embarrassment.

“I think we should go get something to eat,” he offered, nodding in agreement I followed him to the kitchen it was amazing how well he knew his way round this place as I’ve been here for a few days and still couldn’t quite grasp it’s beauty and get my way round.

“You know this place really well?” I asked him but we both knew it was more of a statement, a small smirk played on his lips as he answered,

“Yeah I know Daniel, Luke and I would play around the house all the time,” he then looked away with the smirk gone replaced by a sad smile.

Upon reaching the kitchen I starting chopping up some vegetables and tried making pasta since it was the easiest thing I could cook.

 After some time of chopping, slicing and putting it all together it actually smelled nice. I jumped up and down yelling,

“I can finally cook!” Behind me Dylan couldn’t stop laughing at my silliness; once it was ready it poured it for the two of us and put the plates on the table.

“Hope you like it,” he happily took the plate and took a bite my eyes watching his every movement, for a second he just chewed the food and then he started coughing.

“Oh my days are you alright?” I rushed to get him a glass of water and he quickly took a gulp. Then he sat down and started smirking again, before laughing out loud once again leaving me confused,

“What’s so funny?” I asked a little annoyed that my pasta didn’t turn out quite as nice as I expected it to.

“Your reaction,” he kept laughing, “I was only joking!” Then he set of laughing again and fell onto the floor. His laugh was so infectious I couldn’t help but crack a smile.

Once he stopped laughing, he held out his hands for me to help him up, I looked at him incredulously. This guy was another thing, pulling him up after using all my weight I held the table for support, making eye contact we once again started laughing.

At the door stood Daniel sending us a glare, I looked down and we were still holding hands and at once I released them and stood in awkwardness because what he saw, when he saw was at the wrong time.

Oh shit, my timing sucks. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading! <3 

THIS CHAPTER, (SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT) IS DEDICATED TO THE FOLLOWERS. Thank you so much for following, reading, voting or just clicking to check out this book! <3 <3 <3 !!! XOXOX

Just a filler chapter, but guess it's better than nothing right?

Please don't write hate comments down below or send them to me, it is really offputting and something annoying. I get that you don't like the way I write, portray my characters or my updating schedule but I don't get why you hate. It is highly unattractive, plus you are just wasting your time.

But, to the rest of you lot who are being really supportive thank you so much! After the mock exams , I had my 4 of my final exams and they still don't seem real! I got a really busy summer ahead of me those of you who are interested, plus answer this question (if you want)

What are you doing this summer? Going abroad or staying at home? Working or chilling? Drop your comments below, it would be amazing to hear how you guys have been.

Thanks again lovelies.

Stay safe and beautiful!

-AJ