Slope (part 2)

You stopped in your tracks and turned around, letting him catch up to you. He kept a little distance away from you, trying not to intimidate you. "I didn't scare you, did I?" He asked softly, studying your semi frightened face. You blushed and shook your head. "Just a little, I thought someone was going to murder me.." You giggled and smiled softly.

He laughed also and grinned. "I just saw you walking down here alone and wanted to make sure you got home safely.." he said, at your side now. What a nice man.. "Thank you, Steve... I'm Y/N." You smiled and looked up at him as you continued to walk to your house.

He ran his fingers through his gray and black hair and smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you.." he looked down at you, his blue/green eyes sparkling in the darkness. You blushed slightly and looked down shyly. "The pleasure is mine.." You smiled.

When you reached your home you waited before going in. You turned around, facing him now. "Thanks again... would you like to come in?" You asked softly, shyly fidgeting with your hands. He nodded, "I'd love to.." He grinned and followed behind you into your house. You turned the lights on and he took his shoes off out of habit, along with his jacket. He hung his jacket over his left arm and held it closely to himself. He was fit for his age, very muscular. You stared at his figure for too long and blushed, hoping he didn't notice. "Make yourself at home.." you pointed to the couch, smiling softly. He walked over to the couch and sat down, his hands in his lap. You went to the kitchen and poured yourself a glass of wine and sat down next to him, but not too close.

He looked over at you, his eyes piercing yours. You gasped and looked away. "S-so... what do you do? For a living I mean.." you asked softly, taking a sip of wine. He leaned back on the couch and turned his body to you. "I'm a musician, have been since I was 17... so a long time.." he chuckled softly and grinned. "What do you do?" He asked. "I just work at a music store in town.." I giggled, embarrassed at how boring my job was.

You spent most of the night learning about each other, it was around 1 am until you knew pretty much everything about each other. "Well, Y/N... it's getting quite late and I wouldn't want to keep you up any longer.." he said softly, writing his name, number and address down on a paper and handing it to you. "But I hope to see you again.." he stood up and put on his jacket, then walked over to the door and put his shoes on. You walked over to the door, "you'll see me again, I promise.." you smiled up at him. He kissed your cheek gently and walked out. "Have a good night..!" He said softly. "You too.." You shouted back and smiled, shutting the door and going to bed.

A/N
Sorry that's a bleak way to end it!! 😂
But it's a crappy story in general. 😵