Little Kiss-Blocking Cub (23)

Start from the beginning

I looked down at my plate while I ate. I didn't look up even when I heard chairs squeak in front of me meaning people were sitting in front of me.

"Val?" Ricky asked.

"Valerie!" Joseph yelled.

"Why aren't you talking to us?" Caroline asked.

I finally looked up and glared at each of them. I glared more at Joseph. I still couldn't trust them. I got up from the table to put my dish away when I crashed into something. I looked up and saw Ricky.

"Talk to us! What the hell?" Ricky yelled.

I glared at him. He wouldn't let me pass.

"Move" I snarled while glaring daggers at him.

"No! What the hell is your problem?" Ricky complained.

"All of you are my problem. I still can't trust you" I revealed while bumping his shoulder and walking away.

Unfortunatly, he followed me in the kitchen. So did his attitude.

"What the hell?! He just told you everything like we just broke the iceberg so the Titanic of this situation can sail smoothly" He argued.

"Sadly, the iceberg isn't that hard to destroy" I countered while glaring at Joseph one more time before leaving the room.

I needed to blow off some steam before I hurt something. Or somebody.

I just walked out the door and headed towards the woods.

I walked around and looked at the the forest. All the different flowers and plants. It was calming to just her the sound of the forest and my breathing.

It was calming until I heard a scared screech of pain. I ran towards the sound in lightning speed. I saw a little bear cub with a bloody paw. I silently 'awwed' at the adorable cub before walking closer to examine him. He was hesistant to let him go anywhere near him.

He would move further away everytime I would move closer. Until I just sat down on the forest, just a few feet of him. I sat there and watched as the cub moved inch by inch, closer to me. Until it was right beside my knee, I started to pet his head with my hand and smile at him. My eyes moved towards his bloody hand. I moved my hand to there and saw he had a cut. He didn't looked fazed by it, so I could tell it was already healing.

So, I stayed there with the cub. Just playing around and laughing. It was fun, playing with him. He brought happiness to my gloomy day.

We were chasing eachother around in circles. He was running on his paws, tripping here and there. I saw on all fours, laughing and 'aww'ing at his little running attempts.

I heard someone sigh in relief. I turned around and saw Jackson staring at me with an odd expression in his eyes.

"Valerie! There you are! Everyone was so worried about you!" He exclaimed while walking closer to me.

"Why would they worry?" I asked while still keeping an eye on the cub. He stopped running and looked at Jackson and I in confusion.

Not the only one, little cub

"Are you serious, Valerie?" He asked dumbfounded. I nodded at him. "You've been gone for like ten hours and the last time any saw you was storming out of the house and into the woods!"

I looked at him, perplexed. Then, noticed my surroundings. The once light and inviting forest, looked dark and mysterious. I must have lost track of time and not noticed it slipping away.

"Oh" I sighed while moving to sit next to the bear cub, who climbed on my lap and snuggle into my stomach.

Jackson plopped down beside me. "What's really going on?" He asked me while bumping my shoulder with his. I didn't miss that second of electricity that happened when he did that.

"What do you mean?" I asked while looking at the cub and petting his little head.

"You seem out of it, i guess. Not yourself" He replied while scratching the back of his neck.

"You don't know a thing about me" I playfully replied while looking up at him with a slight smile.

"But I want to" He whispered while moving closer to me.

"Oh really?" I asked while flicking my eyes from his to his lips.

He nodded and smiled. I smiled in return. He leaned in closer then moved strands of hair behind my ear and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

Our heads moved closer until i felt his breath on my face. I was slowly leaning in and closing my eyes until I felt something wet lick my face.

I opened my eyes and saw the little bear cub in between Jackson and I, licking our faces.

I sobered up and moved a few feet away from Jackson and gave an awkward laugh.

I didn't know whether to hate the cub or thank him for interrupting that almost kiss.

I can't believe I almost kissed Jackson!

What was I thinking?!

I obviously wasn't thinking?!

I let out a deep breath and looked at Jackson. He was already looking at me. I looked away before we got into a staredown and pet the cub again.

Little Kiss-Blocking Cub

>>>>>>>>

Late update! Sorry! I ahve been studying for my spanish finals, and got side-tracked my bad!

Dont forget to

Vote
Comment
Fan
Inbox
Follow on Tumblr
Idk what else ahaha

Love youuu! :**