“So you’re banging him too, huh? Slut,” Lexi scoffed.

                I was about to give her a sarcastic remark but Drake beat me to it.

                “If I remember correctly you got rejected by both me and Noah. Oh and Amber is banging either of us,” Drake said.

                “I wish,” He whispered into my ear. This, time I did stomp on his foot.

                I tried to do it discreetly but I got a feeling it didn’t work too well. Lexi didn’t seem to notice Drake’s wince though.

                “Yeah right! Besides, I’ve been with guys that were way better than you!” She screamed.

                By now, a small crowd was started to form around us, but I ignored him.

                “You rejected her?” I whispered into Drake’s ear. He winked at me.

                “I don’t do seconds,” He mumbled back, looking straight ahead. Again, I restrained myself from hurting him.

                Lexi stormed away from us, making me sigh in relief. Now that she was gone…

                I turned to Drake, my hands itching to punch him. He seemed to guess my actions because he grabbed my arms and pinned them against his chest.

                “Before you punch me or worse let me explain,” He said. I struggled to pull my hands free.        

                “Fine. Explain then I can punch you or worse,” I said calmly. I stepped back and waited expectantly.

                He smiled slightly. “First, I want to apologize-,”  He started.

                “It doesn’t matter how many times you apologize. It won’t make me any less mad or Alice any less hurt,” I interrupted.

                “Fine, I won’t apologize. But I never meant to hurt Alice. Yeah, I only asked her out to try to get to you, because honestly, you’re really hot,” He said. I frowned at him and opened my mouth to protest, but he started again.

                “But then I got to know her and actually like her. And me, being to super-hot and awesome player was scared,” He said. 

                Wow, his ego was even bigger than Noah’s, and that was saying something. And in his own way, what he said was kind of sweet.

                “Fine, apology accepted. But if you ever hurt her again, I will get Noah to break your face,” I threatened. He grinned, looking like the Cheshire Cat.