Merry Christmas, My Love |35|

Start from the beginning

Logan hurried back with Kong on a leash and snowflakes in his hair. He then pulled his black hoodie over his head with the GoPro in his hand. I smiled and hugged him, causing him to stumble back from my sudden movement.

"Woah, woah. You okay?" He asked, placing his hand that held Kongs leash on my back. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding my head. "Okay then. We need to hurry so we catch up to my parents and my brother."

I nodded. He gave me Kongs leash and intertwined his right hand with my left one. We hurried over to his family and eventually reached them. At this point, Jake was vlogging while he waited for Chance and Anthony to show up. And before I knew it, Logan was vlogging too.

"AYYYOOO, good mornin' Logang, what's poppin?" Logan yelled, his voice still partially gone. "Ooh wow, sorry guys, my voice is still gone." He apologized, releasing my hand to rub his throat for emphasis. "Okay, back to the shit, I am here with wifey--" Logan introduced, putting me in the frame. I waved as I called after Kong to stop trying to run. "--Kennedy. Right now we're out with my family. Brother Jake is over there doing some dumb vlog shit like me." Logan explained to the camera, pointing it to Jake as Jake saw Logan vlogging too. He zoomed in and waved at us while Logan shouted 'Oi!'. "And my parents who had sex with each other to make me, are over there." Logan introduced Pam and Greg as he panned the camera to them.

"Babe, was that necessary?" I asked him. He turned the camera to face us once again.

"Of course it was," Logan zoomed the camera into his face and rested his chin on his hand, making a strange smile. "it's my brand." He replied truthfully. I rolled my eyes. "And did you just call me, babe?" He questioned with a smirk, looking at me all cocky.

"Umm... no." I said with wide eyes looking at the snow.

"Uhhh, 'cause I think you did. Replay." Logan said pointing at the camera, then he whipped his head back to me.

"Replay it all you want, because I didn't." I bluffed, he scoffed.

"Oooh, gladly. RePlaY." Logan replied, repeating 'replay' over and over again.

"STOP, I GET IT OKAY." I yelled annoyed even though I was laughing a little.

"Oooh, don't get too upset, I don't want Vlogan getting hurt in there." Logan defended as he pointed the camera at my stomach. "Beep, beep~" Logan said, patting my stomach.

"Logan, stop." I giggled grabbing his hand.

"Whaat?" He replied innocently. "Ugh, you're boring." Logan said rolling his eyes, smirking at the camera. My mouth gaped open in offense.

"YO LOGAN, GUESS WHO HAS THE BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF ALL TIME?" Jake questioned Logan from afar. Logan looked at me, to his GoPro, then Jake.

"ME BITCH." Logan replied cockily to Jake.

Jake then, before I could process, immediately ran over to us, tackling Logan. Logan made an 'oof' sound as his back collided with the ground. I gasped and watched as Logan and Jake wrestled on the ground. Kong barked repeatedly at them fighting and pinning one another on the ground.

"Get the fuck off me, Jake." Logan asked, partially laughing. He still had the GoPro in his hand, recording the whole thing.

"Never!" Jake stated. After he said that, Logan had shoved him off and got up, brushing himself off.

"Dude, why the hell would you do that?" Logan asked, pulling his hoodie over his head as Kong hopped around his ankles.

"Why not?" Jake shrugged, chuckling while holding HIS own GoPro to his face.

"Respeeeeccttt," Logan dragged out, smiling while giving Jake a bro hug.

"Alright, but seriously, you guys need to walk faster we're almost at the houses." Jake informed us, pulling away from Logan. I nidded.

"Thanks dude, we'll be right there." Logan reassured him as Jake jogged off. Logan then paused his camera.

"I'll never understand boys." I sighed with a wide smile, wrapping my arms around Logans neck.

"Good, 'cause all you need to understand is one choch." Logan replied, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I gazed up at Logan as I felt small, tiny, snowflakes placing themselves on my false lashes & real lashes. He smiled at me, our hoodies still covering our heads to keep our ears warm.

Logan slowly leaned down closing his eyes, and I looked up, closing my eyes. He placed his warm lips on my cold ones, kissing me softly. I embraced this moment with open arms, never wanting it to end. I was really happy. I pulled away from him a little.

"Merry Christmas, my love." I whispered, so close to his face I could feel his warm breath against my skin.

"Merry Christmas, Kennedy." He whispered back, leaning down to kiss me again--

"OH MY GOD, LOGAN, THIS HOUSE HAS A REINDEER!" Jake yelled, causing Logan and I to laugh.

》》》》》》》

>12.3--fucking--THOUSAND reads.

>AND we are #919 FanFiction

The Logang goes too hard bro, but it's safe to say... we're only getting warmed up.

Merry Christmas fellow LOGANGSTERS! 🎄🎁

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra ❤❄