Merry Christmas, My Love |35|

Start from the beginning

I finish my makeup and hurry back into Logans old room, that we were sharing, to get my phone. I see that Logan is gone and I grow confused. I find my phone on the carpet floor and walk out of he room, closing the door behind me.

I walk down the carpeted stairs holding the white-wood, railing. I see the mostly domintant blue lights along with red and green ones on the tree downstairs. I look around and see Logan holding Kong and kissing his face saying 'mwah' everytime. Then I see Pam and Greg with Jake as well. Shit, I was keeping them waiting. Jake looked away, seeing me on the last few steps on the stairs.

"AaYyy, there she is. Finally." Jake joked. I blushed from embarrassment. I hate keeping people waiting.

"Sorry, I took longer than I thought I guess." I apologize, reaching Logan. He looked down at me, smiling.

"Actually, you didn't. We just got done early, babe." He reassured, I sighed in relief. I hugged Logans side, feeling him wrap an arm around me while still holding Kong.

"Are we ready to go look at lights?" Pam said excited. I smiled, but felt uneasy.

"A-Almost. I just feel like I'm forgetting something..." I trailed off looking around, trying to think.

"Did you get the camera?" Logan suggested. I gasped and looked up at him.

"Oh my god, that was it. Thanks. I'll go get it--" I said pulling away from him until he pulled me back.

"I'll get it, you stay down here and hold Kong." He reasoned. I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me. He handed me Kong and walked off to the stairs hurrying up them. I turned to the others.

"I'm really sorry--"

"Don't worry about it. We'll be early anyway." Greg reassured me. I gave a thankful smile and pet under Kongs chin, doing a baby voice.

"Aye, let's go!" Logan exclaimed with humor, hurrying down the stairs. I looked over to him and saw the camera with the tripod in his left hand.

"Let's load up then!" Greg instructed walking out the door. I picked up the leash for Kong off the table near the door.

Everyone walked outside and piled into Pams G-wagon, Logan and I sat in the back as Kong sat in Logans lap. Pam sat in the front along with Greg while Jake sat in the middle to the right since a massive box resided in the left middle seat. This led Logan and I ultimately to sit in the back with no choice.

"Honey are you comfortable back there?" Pam asked, directing the question at me. I was taken back.

"Oh yeah. Ugh--I'm fine?" I told her with a nervous laugh at the end.

"Jake, move the box out of the chair so Kennedy can sit there--" Pam pressed.

"No! No. Really, I'm okay." I objected. She released a sigh.

"You sure?"

"Mom, she's alright." Logan reassured. I looked at him as he smiled at me. I smiled back and Pam saw us kiss in her reer view mirror.

After the car ride...

We got out of her car and I was the last one to get out. I held kong in my right arm as Logan helped me out with my left hand. I huffed once my feet hit the snow covered ground. I placed kong down as I handed Logan the leash to put it on him.

Unfortunately, Kong sprinted away and Logan had to run after him. I giggled at the sight, slamming the door behind me as Pam had finally locked the doors from afar. I put the red hoodie over my head and pulled out my hair so it now laid on my breasts, he ends touching my stomach.