Chapter 1

Aiden's POV

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and I was competing in the World-Wide Online Gaming Prix (WOGP) w/ my sister Ashlyn. We've been up for the last 52 hours, beating boss over boss. We were one floor-boss away from winning another tournament. Standing in front of us was the Ice Queen. I glance over at Ashlyn,"Are you ready to win the WOGP?" She yawns,"We're •, we always win." Ashlyn yawns again, "I'm just ready to get this over w/ so I can finally go to sleep." I grin,"Alrighty then little sis, lets get this over w/" I then put a controller in both of my hands. I smile eagerly as I wait three seconds before the game starts.

*15 minutes later*

We beat the Ice Queen with ease; our HP was 20/20 when we completed the level. I lean back in my desk chair and let out a huge sigh. I pull out my peachpad (not Ipad) to look at the posts people were making about •'s new win in the WOGP. I kept surfing the internet until I come across an article talking about • being a cheater. I was furious, HOW CAN SOMEONE SAY THAT WE'VE CHEATED WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN PROVE IT !" Ashlyn wraps her arms around me," Calm down big bro, you're shouting. Don't listen to them, they're just mouth-breathers; they don't know anything." I pat her head, " I know it just makes me so mad sometimes, but I'm fine now." I put my peachpad down and look back at the computer. I exit out of the WOGP browser. I notice the computer starts to glitch in and out. Then it opens my e-mail. An anonymous email pops up in my inbox. I read the e-mail, "•, have you two ever felt like this world was made for you? If so, I challenge you two to a game of chess. I know that you won't beat me, but I'd like to see how far you can get."

www.youwontbeatme.com/chess-game/ (not a real link)

"Since you wanna be cocky, whoever you are, I will accept your challenge. After that I can ask you how you knew • was more than one person." I put Ashlyn in my lap and click on the link. "If we're gonna beat this guy, we're gonna have to make sure ever move we make counts. Okay?" Ashlyn nods and replies softly," Okay big bro. After this, I'm gonna take a really long nap." "I'm gonna let Ashlyn handle this game because strategic games are her specialty. She's a mathematician prodigy; she can win any math-based game." *2 hours later*It felt like an eternity had passed before we (mostly Ashlyn) beat this guy in a game of chess. I yawned and leaned back in my chair. Everything seemed fine at first, until the room blacks out. Ashlyn yelps and squeezes me tightly. Then, almost instantly, the room looks like a giant static TV screen. Ashlyn panics,"What's going on Aiden?! Why does the room look like a static TV screen?" A set of hands start to come out of the computer screen reaching out towards us. An unknown voice says,"This world wasn't made for you; let me take you to where you actually belong." The mysterious hands yank us through the computer screen. I feel a little light-headed, and I begin to close my eyes and forget about all of the problems I had on earth.

How is it? I hope it's good. Please comment if you have any suggestions for the next chapter.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 23, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Game of Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें