1.

Cam P.O.V

"What a pretty name" I said putting one leg on the floor.

"Are you here to adopt on of the other kids your in the playing tag." Ivy said in a sweet little voice how and a 6-year-old like her not taken.She was full of joy I can see it in her very gray eyes and her brown curly hair.She was just so cute,I know Bart won't mind if I bring her with me she can be my little miracle.

"Well I'm here to get you and take you home with me"I said with a smile

"Really are you Sirius I have to pack.Can you help me Camera- mon?"Ivy said with her eyes picking out of her face. I got up to help her but Matt bet her to me.

"The paper work is done Cam"Carter said I almost forgot about him. I just nodded my head."All pack and Matty helped me" Ivy said after Matt zipped her suitcase. "ok, I guess it is time to eat than home."Carter said as we walked out of the center.

"Why are you sending me to anothew country "Ivy said a she pulled her tank to the car door.We all laughed "No we are not we have to go to this thing called 'Magcon'"Matt said.

"Oh, So is thawt in another country? "She said.Carter open the trunk and Ivy walked back there with him than she lifted her tank into the trunk."What are you doing"He said her.

"I'm going in the trunk Mrs. Jones said every time I get in the car I have to sit in the trunk so people who really matters seat in the front."she replied. Carter put the suitcase in the trunk in the and taking the tank carefully out the trunk. Having both Ivy and the tank in his arms he put the tank and Ivy in the back seat of the car. He and Matt got in the car than I followed.I turned on the car and made my way to Taco Bell.

Everyone but Ivy order so I asked her what she wants. She stayed silent than said"I-I-m sssory for bbeeing r-rude"She was crying.

I told the lady a soft taco and Matt had to stop her from cry. I paid and turned on the radio Nash and Matt was sing and I was laughing. I checked my rear view mirror and Ivy was sleeping. We pulled up at Matt's house to get our bags. Ivy must have wake because she was trying to get her tank out the car.Carter walked other side of the car and helped her out .

3rd P.O.V

Ivy have never seen a house so big . "I'll be back you can look around the house if you want or use my phone"Matt said handing Ivy his phone "there is not password "he add going upstairs with Carter. Ivy truned on the phone to see his screen saver was a picture of her sleeping.

She put the phone on the table and went in the kitchen and saw something white so she tried to get it but it spilled on her missing her nose.

All the boys came downstairs with bags and worried expressions on their faces. Once the run into the kitchen they all started laughing even Ivy gosh how she missed laughing. "I guess one of us have to give you a bath before we leave"Matt said.

Cam picked Ivy up and pulled her tank for her to the bathroom. They had a hour before they had to leave for the airport.