"Hello mr college boy!" she squealed down the phone and I faked a laugh.

"Ill be down to visit soon, I can't wait to see you and the rest of the boys!" she said happily.

"Oh good, let me know when, yeah? Anyway, me and Calum have to go, we have a lot to do." I said before hanging up.

I fell asleep again instantly until Calum was shaking me.

"We're late!" he panicked.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

We ordered a cab straight away because my car was being repaired and began piling all my boxes of clothes ‪into the back, making space for Calum's things.

We stopped off at Calum's house and put all his stuff in the back before whizzing off to college which will be our new home for four years.

We practically ran up the pathway, tons of boxes in each hand until finally, everything was in our dorm.

I was a bit annoyed that Luke and Ashton weren't going to college but I guess I have Calum and anyway, we can still meet them every so often, not that it would really make a difference anyway since Ashton has left us all for Chloe.

We ran to the hall and snuck in the back of the welcome assembly.

There was hundreds of people in there listening to the chancellor of Sydney college, Mr Warwick.

We pretended to listen to him for an hour before everyone left.

We picked up our syllabus and went to our dorm and I pulled a pack of beers out from the bottom of a box of clothes and cracked one open, sipping it and putting my feet up on the single bed and relaxing.

I checked my syllabus for tomorrow.

I am doing an education course, formed of teacher training, history, literature and English language. I hope to teach literature one day.

For the rest of the night me and Calum chilled out, well I did.
Calum was frantic, unpacking everything and trying to memorise his syllabus, calling his mum and finally, going to bed. Calum is a lot more serious about college than I am. he's doing law in hope of becoming a lawyer, his course is also four years.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up to Calum's alarm.

"What do you have first?" he asked, yawning.

"Training." I replied, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I have business." Calum replied.

I heaved my body out of bed and changed into a Rolling Stones t shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans with black vans.

I brushed, straightened and styled my hair before spraying it and running my fingers through it one last time.

I was girly, I liked to look presentable I guess.

Calum wore a nirvana jumper and black skinny jeans and we set off, stopping at the campus cafe before attending first lesson.

We sat and drank our coffees to wake ourselves up for our first day of uni and we left, walking through the building, before leaving each others side.

it took me a while to find the hall I was supposed to be in, but when I did, I snuck in and sat at the back, frantically taking notes as the tutor spoke.

the lesson ended and I checked the timetable written on my hand to see what I had next.

Literature.