Shuichi didn't respond. 

"Uhh, Do I have you make all the conversation?" Tsumugi yawned, "I should just shoot you now." 

Tsumugi's hand curled around the trigger, ready to shoot. "Talk."

Shuichi was frozen, if he ran he would die. If he said the wrong thing, he would die. He didn't have a way out. He would never see Kokichi again, he would never get to say how to felt and he wouldn't be able to spend his life with him. 

"Can you just let me speak to him one more time?" Shuichi pleaded.

Tsumugi thought to herself, rocking backwards and forwards yet not dropping the gun. "You really are smitten aren't you?" Tsumugi smirked, "No you can't."

Tsumugi's hand once again curled around the trigger and pointed it at Shuichi's head. 

Kokichi, Makoto and Kyoko arrived at the location where Shuichi was just as Tsumugi was about to shoot. Kyoko signalled to Makoto to attack Tsumugi from behind to take her down but Kokichi ran closer to the Shuichi, catching Tsumugi's eyeline. 

"I could shoot you Shuichi." Tsumugi grinned.

Tsumugi swiftly turned the gun towards Kokichi's head, "Or I could shoot your boyfriend." 

Shuichi's head clicked to face Kokichi and as soon as he saw him, his face first filled with delight but then with dread as he saw Tsumugi's gun aiming straight at his head that could kill him instantly.

"Maybe, if I kill him Shuichi.. you'll feel as empty as me inside." Tsumugi hissed, finally showing the true reason for everything she had done. 

Tsumugi's hand, for the final time, curled around the trigger and shot at Kokichi's head. 

It was almost like slow motion, Shuichi saw the bullet fire and Tsumugi's face light up and he darted towards Kokichi, in an attempt to tackle him before the bullet hit. Shuichi grabbed at Kokichi, forcing him to the ground. Shuichi's heart rate was racing as he felt a sharp pain in his back. He wasn't used to tackling someone and he had probably just landed wrong. 

"Are you okay?" Shuichi panted.

"I'm okay..you saved my life.." Kokichi cried.

"I would do anything to save you." Shuichi whispered.

Tsumugi on the other hand was screaming, "I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" 

As she raised the gun once again to shoot at Shuichi, Kyoko and Makoto tackled her to the ground, making her drop her weapon. Kyoko quickly pulled out handcuffs and Makoto aimed a gun at her to stop her from escaping.

Kyoko read out, "You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." almost like it was rehearsed. 

As Tsumugi was being taken away, she turned back to Kokichi and laughed manickly, "You haven't noticed yet have you?" 

"Shut up." Kyoko growled, taking her away.

It was over. It was finally over. 

"Hey Shuichi, it's over.." Kokichi smiled.

"Hey Shuichi..." Kokichi repeated. 

It was then he noticed..

"Oh shit.. Shuichi, we'll get some help." Kokichi panicked, "Just stay with me okay..."

Shuichi looked up at Kokichi, "I-I couldn't stop it..I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, it's okay. Just breathe. You don't have to be sorry for anything. I've got you." Kokichi replied, hugging him tightly.

" Kokichi replied, hugging him tightly

"Please....stay with me..." Kokichi pleaded desperately.