"How are you feeling?" Tony asked, standing and stretchin, kicking his wheeled chair so he didn't sit back down and fall asleep again. "Good as new!" Peter informed him, grinning as he surveyed Tony's workspace. He loved Tony's lab - it was always bustling with activity.

Tony watched Peter surf from unfinished project to unfinished project with a faint smile. He wished Banner were here to see another science-bro join the ranks of the Avengers.

Tony's eyes then scanned the clock on the wall, informing him it was almost 10:00 pm. How long had he slept?

"Did I miss dinner?" Tony asked absently, running a hand along the one finished project in the whole workshop. Peter blinked, looking at the clock. "Oh, guess I missed it too." Tony frowned at the teen. It was fine for Tony to miss a meal or two, being a middle-aged man who could stand to lose a few pounds anyways, but a growing teenage boy with a hyper metabolism? No, that was not ok.

"FRIDAY, can you send Bucky a message?" Tony suddenly called to the AI. "Some of his 'famous' angus beef sandwiches would be great right now." He continued, and Peter opened his mouth as if to do something as dastardly as apologize or insist he wasn't hungry, but Tony quickly cut him off.

"So what's up? Did Cap send you here to check on me?" Peter shrugged, shaking his wild curls. "No; Wanda said you'd probably be down here working on something. I was wondering if you wanted some help." Tony couldn't help but smile at the thought. No one in the compound usually seeked him out for anything but to help themselves. He didn't blame them, they didn't know enough about physics to help him anyways.

"Actually, I would like you to test something out." Tony decided, glancing back at his project. Peter followed his gaze and a wide grin spread across his face. "A-are you serious?!" He squeaked, clearing his throat and repeating himself without the stutter or voice crack.

"Yup, all yours. I'd say you could take it for a spin, but I think until we figure out just who is after you, staying in the training room would be best." Tony explained. Just after he'd finished, there was a knock on the doorframe and Bucky poked his head through.

The former Winter Soldier and Tony still walked on eggshells around one another, but Tony was slowly learning that he was not the enemy. As it was, Bucky never failed a task one of the others asked him to do. Even if it was making sandwiches at 10 at night.

"Hi, Peter." Bucky grinned at the boy, developing a soft spot despite himself. The way this kid launched into action without fear if what he thought he was doing was right reminded him painfully of Steve when they were younger. Steve would always seek out adventure and was often reckless in defending his home and his friends - before he woke up the melancholy ball of angst known as Cap. Bucky knew the type that insisted they could bear the world on their shoulders - despite how small those shoulders might be.

"Hi, Bucky!" Peter greeted enthusiastically, having to tear his eyes away from the suit Tony finished. "Thanks! I was starving." Tony announced, walking over to the tray and picking up a sandwich despite the fact he wasn't actually hungry. "Come join me, Pete. There's enough to feed an army - so perfect snack size for you." Peter scoffed at his comment, but that didn't stop him from eating happily. Bucky and Tony shared a knowing look.

"When you're done, you might want to come down to the training room." Bucky explained bashfully. "Scott, Sam and I modified it." Peter's eyes lit up as he looked over at the suit. "Sounds like a perfect oppurtunity to test out your new suit, too." Tony suggested, and that only made Peter eat faster.

It took Peter about 5 more minutes to scarf down the other eight sandwiches, and Tony watched him go, suit in hand explaining it to Bucky, as he finally finished the only sandwich he had eaten.

Thought you guys deserved some more fluff; and I think I'm getting better at it! Thanks so much to anyone who has given me a prompt so far, but please continue to do so!!! All prompts are good, even ones for the school year even though I'm not quite there yet. We've got a summer ahead of us, so any summer prompts would also be great!

Although, over the past few days, I've thought up some pretty good ones (including the one above)

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY STORIES I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ALL MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED AND GAAAAAAH YOU GUYS THANK YOUUUUUU!!! Thanks for all the votes, comments and reads that make my day!!!

~ Meow!!!