《Bonus Chapterr》

Start from the beginning

But she spoke too soon..

A crowd of 20 people approach us, plus 13 paparazzi. She placed her free hand on her stomach and looked up at Logan. He brought up her hand to his lips, kissing it softly.

"How's the pregnancy?"

"Boy or girl?"

"Any names pick out yet?"

"OH MY GOD LOGAN PAUL I LOVEE YOUUUUU!!"

Logan waved to them and hurried me inside. Her breathing was unsteady and he understood that, bringing her in for a tight hug. He shushed her and then cupped her cheeks so she was now looking up at him.

"How's your anxiety, are you recovering okay?" He asked her, nurturing her in every way she had told him to previous times they were out and her anxiety took the best of her. She looked at him and nodded, smiling.

"I'm okay, thank you." She told him, puffing out her lips for a kiss. He put his hands on her waist and kissed her.

"You ready to see a movie?" He asked pulling away. She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"I mean, what else is there to do?" She shrugged and he put on a thinking face.

"True, true." He agreed smiling down at her once more, pecking her lips.

They separated and held hands once again. They walked over to the food stand and got a large bucket of popcorn. They then headed into their movie

~
Logan and Kennedy are in the middle of the theater, sitting next to one another. The popcorn is propped up on Kennedys belly so it's more accessible for the both of them.

The movie is about 14 minutes in, but Kennedy couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the car. It started getting to the point where she couldn't stop thinking about it, until her sexual fantasies were fulfilled in someway.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Logan, I'm hornyyy." But Logan didn't break his attention away from the movie he just leaned over to her.

"The movie just started." He said, irritated.

"You brought me here, you have to fix it." She argued, getting more sexually frustrated by the second. Although, Logan didn't object. He put on a smirk and faced her needy expression.

"Do you want to leave?" He proposed. She shook her head, causing him to lose his smirk and appear confused.

"No, do it right here." She stated, now declaring her dominance. He gulped.

He patted his lap and she quickly obliged, placing the popcornnon the floor. She sat on his lap, his fingers roomed her torso, making her shiver from the feeling. He went to the shoulders of her bomber jacket, pulling it off of her back and onto the floor. This revealed her pregnancy body in all it's glory.

(SMUT BEGINS NOW)

He stuck his fingers in the band of her leggings, pulling them down slightly. He stuck his hands underneath the leggings and placed them on her making her gasp.

"Why aren't these leggings maverick merch?" He whispered, causing her to tense. He rubbed her pussy outside of her grey PINK underwear. Shr let out a medium loud moan as he rubbed her harder. "Shh, don't want to go on a sex tape do you?" He threatened, causing her to widen her eyes. "That's right, there are logangsters in here. Be quiet, babygirl."

He pulled his hand out, signaling for her to stand up. She obeyed and he pulled her underwear and leggings to about midthigh. He untied his joggers and pulled them to midthigh as well, along with his boxers.

His dick stood upward, clearly he was as horny as she was. He grabbed her hips and guided her backwards onto his lap. He positioned his cock so that it would slide inside of her easily. But he had to cover her mouth since he knew this was the most painful part for her.

She sat down and instantly screamed, but as quietly as she could. And plus, her mouth was covered. So no one heard it. He slowly removed his hand from her mouth she started to calm down her breathing.

He thrusted once, and slowly. He grunted and she released a quiet moan.

We probably should have done this in the Yeti... she thought.

His pace quickened, his grunts becoming more intense and harder to control. She bit her lip as hard as she could to not moan from the immense pleasure she was now receiving.

He continued pummeling his cock inside her, she gripped the seat in front of her for support as she held her stomach. Logan held her hips in place, refusing to let her get sloppy.

"What's my name, babygirl?" He whispered while grunting.

"Daddy.. please d-don't..." She said almost breathless. Tears in the rims of her eyes.

"My full name." He demanded, more aggressively.

"Daddy Paul, p-please..." She got out. This pleased him very much and he came, she did soon after.

(SMUT OVER)

"Is this what you wanted?" He said slowing his pace.

"Oh my god, yes..." She replied catching her breath. "Shit. The poor baby..." she said, laughter taking hold of both of them. He placed both his hands now on her bump.

"You want to know one of the best things about you being pregnant is?" Logan asked, panting still. She turned her head around slightly.

"What?" She asked, curious. He chuckled.

"I never have to use a condom."

》》》》》》》

NO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY. 😂

Check out my new book also coming out Christmas day.

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 🎄🎁