Something Happened

I woke up feeling dizzy, the last thing I can remember is that someone yelled "GotEm!" behind me and then everything blurring out. I tried moving my arms and legs but failed to do so, "What is happening," I mumbled, but failed to do so, as I later found out that my mouth was also gagged. The first thing I could do was panic of course, what was happening? Where am I? Did I have lunch today? A thousand questions seemed to pop out of thin air in my head. As I was bound I could only lay there lost in my thoughts. After what felt like a few minutes I calmed down and tried to make sense of what was happening, I noticed the ground under me was slightly vibrating, I heard 2 men in front talking about... Just a little closer I thought to myself as  I leaned closer in the direction of the noise until I felt my ear connect with a flat surface that was oh so cold. 

"Was it really necessary to shout GotEm?" asked a man with a deep voice.  

"You know how I love my memes!" replied a much more high pitched man, similar to the one I heard just before my mind went blank, frustratingly.

The man with the deeper voice must be the boss since his voice is so deep like in the movies right?

"You're so immature, Boss," said the man with the deeper voice.

What? Um, did I just hear the guy with the deeper voice call the other guy boss? Hello, don't the movies always have like these villains with super deep voices... Oh, this must be the reason, an organization must have sent these two to kidnap me and the deeper voice guy must be like new or something and the higher voice must have by chance been there longer so therefore appointed to be boss for this mission because he has been in the organization longer, that must be it. 

"By the way boss which way do I turn again left or right?" deep voice man asked.

"Right," said the higher-voiced man with a hint of frustration, "No! This is left Bric, you moron! Ugh, now we have to waste another 10 minutes just to go back."

I can't comprehend this, how can an organization send two idiots to come kidnap someone like me. But before I actually start to comprehend all this I have other matters to worry about. Will they have a shower there? I mean I'm so sweaty right now and it's disgusting on this floor. Will there be Wifi at the place? Oh, all these questions are making me worry so much! I mean it's an organization, right? This must mean that they are taking me to their headquarter! It must be some sort of cool house with like secret rooms and stuff. I bet there will be a room just for putting me in and then I will have to spend days in there waiting in trembling fear, hoping that my parents will pay the ransom without any problems. But what happens if there is a problem? Will I die? No, I can't die yet, I haven't even finished the third season of Cory In The House yet! Actually, I might be able to finish it during my days of waiting in the room... Wait, I haven't even confessed to my crush yet! Oh wait, maybe I can just ask the guys to like let me borrow their phone so I can text her... No, no, no, wow I never realized I could solve things so easily, maybe I am ready to die? Wait, no get lost what about my family I can't just die and let them cry themselves until they are blind, I'm sure they will I am loved by a lot of people! Their hearts will break if they knew I died, I must live on for their sakes. I'm sure they have realized by now that I have gone missing and is looking everywhere for me, crying, heartbroken thinking of all the terrible things that could be happening to me right now.

*People at home*

I wonder where did Boblina go? Ahhh probably went to play with some friends again, oh well. 

*Back*

Ouch! Hey! What was that??? My head just got slammed into a wall. Must have fallen asleep... Just then the doors which sounded behind were slung right open... Did I mention I was blindfolded? Well I was so all I could feel were a pair of grubby, rough, sweaty hands, take me by my hands and legs, something you see out of a Disney movie where the prince carries the princess except this time I'm the princess and the guy carrying me feels like an Ogre, reminds me of Shrek actually if Shreks hands were real. 

"Ugh, so heavy." grumped Bric.

Excuse me! Did you just call me heavy, it's probably just because you're weak, you weakling! I was making a lot of noises while complaining.

"What is the girl saying?" questioned Bric.

"Probably something like mum, dad come save me!" threw back the high pitched voice guy.

Next thing I heard was a pair of keys jingling and entering a key slot, I heard the lock click, it sounded as if the lock hasn't been used in a while due to the sound of a slight creak while unlocking the lock. Bric started walking in, I could tell since he was carrying me, as he stepped into the house I was hit by a wave of a foul stench, the floorboards of the house were creaking as well. I was thrown carelessly on what seemed to be a bed, the next thing I knew was that my blindfold was removed by Bric and what I saw next made me scream so high pitched that even the gag could not stop my sounds from escaping.