One Shot: Riddle Me This - Drunk Buddies

(Please do not try this at home kids!)

      I was at a nice bar. Well not actually nice where I met this guy, I think his name was Riddle. Oh by the way, this is Echo and I will tell you all about my drunk friend I met at a bar!

     "Hey. Get me the hardest drink here!" I hear this guy next to me say.

     "Get me the hardest drink here times two!" I say to top his. He seems like a wimp so he might not even drink what he got. Probably just for a bet though.

     "Oh! So you wanna play like that huh? Well let me tell you..." the man says.

     "What?" I answer him.

     "I love to play! With fire!" A scary smile creeps up onto his face, but before I know it I take a swig of my drink and a lighter as I blow fire onto his face. There is a long pause between me and him. Then I see he stop grinning. Look at me with one of those mom evil eye things. He stays like that for a while then he bursts out laughing and so I join in. The bartender looks at us with such a look of disgust that I think he might kick us out. He doesn't though, I wonder who this guy is.

     "Hey man. What's your name?" I ask as a girl walks past me and tries to tip my chair over. Too bad. She a weak ass whore.

     "Riddle? How about yours?" Riddle asks me almost falling off of his stool.

     "Echo." I answer.

     "No. C'mon, your real name!" He says

    "Really, My name is Echo."

     "That's stupid! Seriously? Your name is Echo? What? Is your middle name Aurora or something from the North Pole?" he laughs and as he sees my face he looks happier

     "You asshole! My name is Echo!" I yell at him. I think it's because of the drinks. I am usually a calm person.

     "What about Aurora? That the name of your girlfriend?" he sees my face redden and he realizes he was actually right "Wait really? That's your girlfriend's name? I can't even believe you have one. Your so scrawny and weak!"

     "She's not my girlfriend!" I yell again trying to hit Riddle, but because of my drunkenness I miss him and break a glass on the counter.

     "That's it! you two?" We both point at ourselves and then he says again, "Yeah both of you, get out!" the bartender tries to push us out and after some screaming and kicking we are finally locked out.

     "Hey Echo. Nice meeting you, but I gotta go." Riddle says. Shortly after, Aurora is walking by and sees me on the floor. She comes to pick me up and we are off again on some thing that she wants to do. I wish she were my girlfriend though.