The Bando

As I said before we all grew up in Gwinnett County Georgia. It wasn't that big of county or whatever. Me and my niggas just made a bond. We already family I mean. Takeoff my Uncle and Offset my cousin so yanno we fam & shit .

School for me. well man I wasn't that good but shit I made it to the top so fuck em' . Haha I remember when i figured out school wasn't for me .

When my teacher in high school said I wouldn't amount to anything.But I knew I wasn't gonna let that get to me. I saw how my uncle made money. Flipping bricks. He always had money on em'. He also did a lil rap on the side too.

But shit is crazy how you come up from nothing to something .

The Bando Story

(made up)

So I said my uncle came up flipping bricks.

Well one night around 11:30 we was chillin out in the Bando.

Me & Takeoff was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

Takeoff & this other nigga was talkin bout when they was gonna get studio time again.

I was talkin to em' about gettin me on a track .

we heard a noise outside.

We opened the door a lil bit.

It was 12. When I tell you we got b out the Bando so fast my nigga !

My uncle told me we couldn't go back there for like a month.

Lmaoo ! That was funniest and scariest night of my life ! But then on I learned that we can't always fuck with everybody.

2 weeks later my nigga told me that the nigga Takeoff was talkin to was a damn pig ! Boy we had it out for that nigga lol but yea that was my lil story bout the bando.

Well after a while we was goin broke after that lil incident. We saw that the feds haven't been over there in while. So stopped and looked around one day.

That same day my momma went off ! I swear I didn't know what she was talkin about for the 1st 15 minutes she was cursing me out. I was still living w/ her at the time. Cause like I said we was goin broke or whatever.

But damn when she was finished she kicked me tf out ! I mean I didn't wanna tell nobody but it was truth.

So later that night I went and spent the night at the lil bando. For a while it was my home tbh.

And that's where I went every time my momma was actin a fool I went there .

I will always remember them days when nobody wanted to help me out. But now if I told you where I lived I would have to move .

**THIS WAS ACTUALLY SAID IN AN INTERVIEW BUT NOT BY QUAVO.  I THINK TAKEOFF ACTUALLY SAID IT IN THE FRESHMEN 2014 INTERVIEW WITH XXL MAGAZINE.**