The Girl Within The Woods

Start from the beginning

They kicked the dead deer that I had cut up and was about to wrap up and take back to my tree house,I felt sad that they would treat a animal like that even if it was dead,even if I killed it.

My man was standing tall and looking down at the deer, he was only wearing a pair of shorts,his muscle were defined and I just wanted to lick them to see if he taste as sweet as he smelt.

"hey maybe it was that mysterious goddess"the brown hair man said,his voice mocking me,I stayed hidden but would of kicked him in the nuts if I was down there beside him.

"why can I still smell it then"My man said harshly,I signed and moved my foot,it was time that I got out of here but being me I step on a smaller branch and as I went to climb over it,it fell hitting the floor with a bang.

I panicked jumping from th branch and making a run for it,hearing th growling below me.

"don't let her escape"I heard my man say,god I was done for,I saw that one of the men had started climbing the tree I was on well my man stayed on the floor,shifting into his black wolf and ran along the forrest floor,thinking maybe I would fall.

SHIT!I climbed and jumped from tree to tree,hearing that they wasn't far behind, there nothing I could do, it was get caught or been seen, both bad choices.

I jumped from the tree and looked at the ground,I could run and hid, I could out run one of them but not all of them,I turned to see was to close but wasn't look at me,he was moving the leaf's away from him.

I jumped, rolling onto the ground but when I looked up,my hair falling on my face,I saw him.

His wolf was right in front of me and he had seen me,damn.I was on all fours and he wolf was looking at me and my long body,I was scared because 200 years without being seen and than the man who I wanted to show myself to was looking at me, not even in his human form because now I had no clue to what he was thinking but I could feel his lust and wondering within him.

 I wanted to know his name, to know what to call him other than my man, wasn't like I didn't like the nickname I had given him but his name would sound so much better.

"ouch" "hey that's my leg" "watch it man"I heard men voices from above and I knew they was making there way down,one was enough I couldn't let the others know too.

Never leaving the wolfs black eyes,I turned my head, my hair fallen to one side,I have a plan.

"I'm sorry, don't follow"I said,biting my lip and with that I grabbed some dirt and throw it into his face,landing in his eyes blinding him for a moment or two.

I took off, taking off and into the forrest, I didn't hear footsteps behind me but some growls but after a while nothing but the Forest, the birds and the animals and the wind blowing.

I hid for a few hours, when it got dark I walked back from the hole I had stayed in,I didn't feel like climbing or running, I had run from my soul mate and didn't even know his name.

I saw a bunch of trees together, and I started climbing slowly, when I was high enough, I saw the rope that I had always tied to this tree,I unwrapped it and saw the seat tied to the tree to make it look like a branch.

I sat on it and held on tightly and pulled the rope,slowly lifting myself up.

I came to my tree house and felt happy, a smile breaking off my face;I felt over joyed that I was home,that I was safe here,I jumped on to the porch that went all around the house and looked out to the forrest.

I signed, thinking all th events of today, it was hard living like this but I didn't no any other way and my parents did this for a reason my mum had said that it was for the best.

I walked into my tree house and it was old and everything was wooden, there was a few things that were up to date here but I liked it this way, it was how my mother and papa left it and it showed who I am it was old fashioned and felt like home and everything was in place.

On a desk that me and my papa had made was a old record player, which my mother had brought with her,she never played it loud it was always quite but now days no matter how loud I play it,it seems to loud.

I didn't like being on my own but I dealt with it,I layed on my bed which was hanging from the roof,it had veins around it covering itself in roses and sometimes rose petal's would be on the bed and it was great to see,I only had to sheets.

One for me to lay in and another to rap around myself.I looked under my bed and saw there was a tin box and I opened it up and spread the photograph's all over the bed and some photo's were of me when I was little and others of my family and then all the others were of my man that I had taken when I was hiding in th tree's.

I had lot's of him, even had some in his wolf form, he was beautiful and if I didn't see him for a day or two I would look at these,I had one for every year and he hadn't changed one bit.

I knew he was cocky and mean sometimes by the way he talked to people and mean he did miss treat people sometimes but he was alpha there wolf needed control and they would get it.

So as I lay there,I think about what he thought about me,did he think I was pretty?did he want me like I wanted him?how would he act if he ever saw me again.

I started to fall asleep,leaving the pictures all around me so when I awoke I could see his and my family faces.

Maybe one day we're be together.

-------------------------------------

How you like it?

I have not edited so sorry if there are mistakes

what you think of Fawn?

Fawn= Baby Deer...

do you like the mysterious guy or her?

Vote and comment please......<3

LoveSucksBad