Happy Ever After?

((Takes place in outer science and Mary's fictional world))

 Note: I don't really know what is the real spelling of Mary so yeah

 And Shintaro and Ene is alive in this fanfic. Cause they were supposed to die in the route xx.

 This is a fail fanfic of SetoMary. Peace~

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

One by one.

Dead bodies fall to the ground.

Those bodies were tortured and were killed in a gory, horrible manner.

To be worse, those bodies were her friends.

Mary fell to the floor as she helplessly watched her friends being brutally killed. Her screams of help and pleas were music to the killer's ears. His bloodshot yellow eyes, his black hair tied in a low ponytail was drenched in blood, his wicked wide smile, his bloody hands, in short, twisted was the perfect way to describe the killer. No matter how much she cried and screamed, it was only nothing but entertainment for the killer. She never knew why this happened but she remembered how it all started.

--Flashback--

Everyone had their fun time in the amusement park, together with the Mekakushi Dan. Shintaro's jacket was drenched in tea due to Mary spilling it over when they entered the icy maze, Ene was clearly laughing out loud when she played a video when Shintaro was screaming when he saw zombies in the horror house with Kido. Momo was talking to Hibiya about the time they went to the roller coaster. All of them thought this was memorable. Until that sunset, while they were heading home, Momo spotted a suspicious looking man with black hair in a low ponytail, yellow snake eyes, and a black outfit. Hibiya traced Momo's sight and his eyes widened. He knew this person, but he looked different.

"Danchou, there's a mysterious looking person looking right at us" Momo said as she tugged Kido's jacket and pointed to the man.

"Impossible, Momo. I activated my eye concealing power. So no one can see us" Kido said to the idol as they all continued to walk straight.

And as they all knew, he was walking to their direction.

"Let me handle this" Kano said as he went to the suspicious looking guy.

"Oh hello, do you need something from us?" Kano asked, he was smiling, but that was just a big lie.

"You're....the one who has the eye deceiving power, right?" The guy asked as Kano continued to smile, but was surprised deep inside. The rest of the gang gasped and was shocked.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir" Kano said as he save him another deceving smile.

"Kano, this is getting weird. Let's go" Kido suddenly said as she grabbed his hand and started running away with the others following her, activating her eye power. Hibiya was the last person on following the leader as he tried to see the face of the said suspicious man. To his surprise, it looked like Konoha, an albino friend of his crush Hiyori, but something was wrong with him.