Son Of Greace And Rome

Lupa stood and watched her little newborn son. She could not help but let a tear fall from her eye and slide down her cheek. A warm hand gently brushed the tear away and Lupa lifter her gaze to see the boy´s father. Poseidon, the only man she has ever loved and will love until she fades. She looks into his eyes and smile. Their son had the exact same eyes. They both look down at their son. The boy was a godling, but he was a half-blood of sorts. He was half Greek and half Roman. They were both scared, because the prophesy that originally was about a half-blood of the big three changed. It was clear that it was about their son. The new prophesy that replaced the old one red.

Child like a bridge.

Born of two nations

To recover what was stolen

And bring peace to Olympus

Meat the golden one is his destiny

To fight or join he must decide

The wild sea 

Will decide the fate of the world

They figured that their son was the bridge between the Romans and Greeks. They knew that the golden one was Kronos but both were to scared to say it out loud. They both knew that their son would have a hard life and they knew that they could not raise him themselves. They both knew who they were going to ask raise their son. Daedalus, the inventor of the Labyrinth. Daedalus was the only one related to Athena that Poseidon trusted and they had already asked him if he could raise their child. He had said yes and swore on the Styx not to tell anyone without their permission.

Daedalus had asked them to name their son so that their son had something from them to know that they cared for him. Lupa and Poseidon named their son Perseus Amicus. Perseus was from the Greek hero that had a happy ending and Amicus was Latin for friend or companion. They knew that Perseus was much like his father in his way of being but he would have his mothers fieriness. Deadalus liked the name and he would nickname him Percy or PA.

Lupa and Poseidon kissed their son´s forehead one last time before giving him over to Deadalus. Lupa´s pack and Poseidon´s other son Triton was there as well. Triton had no problem with his little brother the second he saw him and Lupa´s pack had always known she was in love with Poseidon. She swore her maidenhood to Poseidon so the only law she and Poseidon broke was the law that said that Romans and Greeks was not to interact with each other. But technically they did not break any oath sense Poseidon was a mix between both Poseidon and Neptune when he was with Lupa. No laws broken but Zeus/Jupiter would never listened to them. So they gave their only son up, for his own safety.